• 2x100w RMS with high headroom
• Output stage with discrete devices, not integrated IC amps
• Comprehensive amplifier and speaker protection circuitry
• Built-in stereo clip limiters
• Equalization customized to enhance and optimize speaker system performance
• Output for stereo headphones on rear panel
• Very efficient cooling, utilizing a large heatsink and two direct flow fans
• Dual voltage selector switch
5-channel mixer features
• Four channels with both balanced XLR mic inputs and unbalanced " jack line level inputs
15Vdc phantom power on balanced XLR inputs for condenser microphones
Pan, tone and effects level controls
• One stereo input channel for stereo sources
Dual input with " TRS jack and 3.5mm Jack to connect 2-channel source
Dedicated mono " jack instrument input for acoustical instruments
Pan/balance, tone and effects control
• Low distortion, low noise circuitry
• Playback input/output RCA connectors with level control
• 3-band master EQ section
24-bit digital effects
Built-in, 24-bit, 8-position digital effects with a level control on each channel allows you to conveniently incorporate the effects into your mix.
• Chorus • Chorus/reverb • Slapback • Echo • Large room • Small room • Small hall • Large hall
Rear Panel Controls
Speaker Outputs: Two 100-watt full-range outputs. The frequency response is equalized to optimize the acoustic performance of the MATRIX-200 speakers.
Subwoofer Output: Switchable XLR allows you to add a powered subwoofer to extend the low frequency range.
Headphones: A 1/4" TRS phone jack stereo output is included for monitoring by headphones.
• High power dual 6.5" woofers
• 1" compression driver (no piezos)
• Advanced crossover design with light-bulb protection circuirty on the tweeters
• Pole-mounting cup
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|