This super-flexible 2-mode selector can easily be used to switch between instruments, amplifiers, effects and other gear. Guitarists, bassists, keyboard players and other musicians who want to switch instruments fast can toggle between two input signals to one output or vice-versa (e.g. switch between two guitars using one amplifier or two amplifiers with one guitar).
Use the dedicated Level controls for precise volume adjustment. We have also included a status LED for effect On/Off and battery check, and you can run your AB100 on a 9 V battery or a DC power supply (not included). For absolutely noise-free operation, a first-class electronic On/Off switch is integrated.
• Ultra-flexible 2-mode selector to switch instruments, amplifiers, effects, etc.
• Easily switch between two input signals to one output or vice-versa (e.g. switch between two guitars using one amplifier or two amplifiers with one guitar)
• Dedicated Level controls for precise volume adjustment
• Status LED for effect on/off and battery check
• Runs on 9 V battery or DC power supply (not included)
• First-class electronic On/Off switch for noise-free operation
• High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Behringer AB100 A/B Footswitch Reviews