The second channel features a first-class mic preamp with a balanced XLR input and phantom power plus a 1 /4 " line-level input for a second instrument or sound source plus the same EQ section and feedback controls as channel one. Instead of an attack control, channel 2 sports a control for the enhancer circuit, which helps you get the best out of your vocal or instrument signal. Both channels share a tube emulation circuit, specially developed for the ACX1000, featuring a warmth control that allows you to add tube-type harmonics at will. The vintage-style VU meter displays the amount of added warmth Speaking of voicing power, our ULTRACOUSTIC also boasts an onboard 24-bit stereo digital multi-effects unit with 24 algorithms that we painstakingly fine-tuned for acoustic instruments and vocals, including reverb, delay, rotary speaker, chorus, flanger, stereo panning, tremolo and various effects combinations. Four of its 99 editable presets can be assigned to presets for quick front-panel or footswitch selection.
Last but not least, the ACX1000 offers a multitude of useful I/O options, including an adjustable stereo aux in with level control and mute function, a stereo tape I/O, a pre-FX insert per channel and stereo post-FX insert in the master section for outboard processors and a parallel tuner output. And it's the only acoustic amp on the market with a MIDI interface that allows remote effects selection and automation. In addition to our road-proven build quality and first-class components, like a robust power supply for plenty of reserves and headroom, it features an active, temperature-controlled cooling system.
• 2 x 60-Watt RMS stereo amp, two 8" high-resolution speakers plus special HF driver
• Two channels with separate volume, 3-band EQ and two feedback filters
• First-class mic preamp with balanced XLR input
• Tube emulator adds warmth and presence to instruments and vocals
• Stereo 24-bit multi-effects processor with 24 algorithms and 99 presets
• Parallel tuner output plus adjustable, mutable stereo aux in, channel and master inserts, stereo tape I/O
• MIDI interface for remote effects selection
• Includes quad footswitch FS114 for effects switching
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|