The ACX900 gives you myriad audio solutions at the touch of a button. Both channels feature a 7-band EQ equipped with BEHRINGER's FBQ Feedback Detection System for instant feedback elimination. You also get a 24-bit FX processor per channel featuring 16 incredibly presets such as reverb and delay. We also include a footswitch for remote activation of the effects.
The 90-Watt ACX900 features two channels: one with a single 1/ 4" input jack and a second with a 1/4" input and XLR input, making it the ideal amp for a one-person show with an acoustic guitar and a mic for vocals. Just turn the GAIN dial to determine the levels of each channel.
On the back panel, you will find a stereo RCA input for plugging in a CD player. If you're just getting started as a guitarist, this is a great way to play along with your favorite tunes. Or, if you're playing an extended set, you can use the CD IN section to provide music during breaks. Two XLR LINE OUT jacks send a signal directly to a mixing board, and you can connect an external effects processor via the 1/4" INST INS SEND and RETURN jacks.
The instrument channel (on the left) features a PHASE switch that reverses the phase, a function that can eliminate the feedback common in acoustic guitar pickups. Both channels feature a TUNER switch that silences the speaker so you can tune your guitar via an external tuning device, which can be connected directly to the amp via the TUNER OUT 1/4" jack on the back panel.
Two original 8" BUGERA dual-cone speakers project your sound with the utmost integrity. These beautifully voiced speakers are made 100 percent in-house. We even grew the trees that became the pulp used for the cones! Every step of this incredible amplifier's creation was overseen by BEHRINGER's quality control.
The ultra-portable ACX900 is the perfect way to quickly and easily bring a beautiful solo acoustic performance to a small venue. Plus it looks like a handsome piece of furniture! See how the ACX900 can bring your mellow moods to a bigger audience; plug into one today at your nearest BEHRINGER dealer.
• Powerful 90-Watt, 2-channel stereo amplifier for acoustic instruments and vocals
• 2 original 8" BUGERA dual-cone speakers for ultimate sound reproduction
• 2 integrated, 24-bit digital FX processors each with 16 awesome effects programs including reverb, modulation, delay, and various effects combinations
• Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies
• 2 dedicated instrument and microphone channels with separate Gain and FX controls
• Individual 7-band graphic EQ on each channel for awesome sound shaping
• Dedicated Tuner switch per channel for use with external tuner such as BEHRINGER TU100, BTR2000, etc.
• Switchable Phase correction on Channel 1 for feedback prevention
• Instrument and mic FX Inserts for external effects devices (stomp boxes, rack effects, etc.)
• CD input allows you to play along to your favorite music
• Balanced stereo XLR Line Out with Ground Lift switch for direct connection to your mixing console
• Dual footswitch FS112 for FX 1 & 2 bypass included
• High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
• Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Behringer ACX900 90-Watt 2-Channel Stereo Acoustic Instrument Amplifier Reviews