The ADA8000 is a state-of-the art 8-channel A/D and D/A converter with 8 built-in IMP microphone preamplifiers. This ultra-compact 19" unit gives you the opportunity to connect analog audio signals directly to a multitrack recorder or similar equipment via the integrated ADAT interfaceand needs only one rack space for this purpose!
In return, you can even connect the digital signal of a multitracker via ADAT to the eight analog line outputs of your ADA8000.
Of course, the ADA8000 is a perfect expansion of BEHRINGER's digital mixing console DDX3216, and lets you turn your DDX3216 into a full-fledged 32-channel console. Signal conversion can be processed at 44.1 or 48 kHz with 24-bit resolution. The ADAT inputs and outputs can be operated independently as long as there is an identical wordclock signal. The integrated A/D and D/A converters ensure optimal signal conversion without any distortion or signal deterioration.
* Ultra high-quality 8-channel A/D & D/A converter for virtually any digital recording/mixing environment
* 8 new state-of-the-art, studio-grade IMP "Invisible" Mic Preamps
* Phantom power on all microphone inputs
* The perfect expansion for BEHRINGER's digital mixing console DDX3216
* High-end 24-bit A/D and D/A converters for ultimate signal purity
* Processes 44.1 and 48 kHz sample rates
* External sample rate synchronization via wordclock or ADAT input
* Optical ADAT IN/OUT interface for ultimate compatibility
* ADAT input can be routed to all line outputs
* All mic/line inputs are routed to the ADAT output
* Master/locked (slave) LED display easily visible on the front panel
* Extremely rugged construction ensures long life even under the most demanding conditions
* Manufactured under ISO9000 certified management system
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Behringer ADA8000 8-Channel 24-Bit Converter Reviews