This extremely compact, super-affordable 2-channel, 15-Watt acoustic amp has been specially attuned to the sonic needs of acoustic instrumentsfor example, when playing an acoustic guitar in an orchestra or a jazz band.
You'll be awestruck by the quality and the volume this little amp can punch out. Just because your budget has been exhausted after purchasing your new guitar, that doesn't mean that you should compromise on the amp. You get a powerful 20-Watt dual-cone 8" speaker for a wide frequency response and an additional mic input with separate volume control. Our revolutionary VTC Virtual Tube Circuitry lends the AT108 truly tube-like sound. Using a dedicated CD input, you can connect your CD player and play along to your favorite music.
• Extremely versatile 2-channel acoustic instrument amplifier
• Powerful 20-Watt, 8'' dual-cone speaker for wide frequency response
• Additional microphone input with separate volume control
• VTC Virtual Tube Circuitry for tube-like sound
Ultra-musical 3-band EQ for ultimate sound shaping
• CD input allows you to play along to your favorite music
• Separate headphone outputperfect for quiet practicing
• High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
Behringer AT108 Acoustic Guitar Amp Reviews