A long-throw 6 " woofer with a special polypropylene diaphragm delivers smooth, deep bass, while an extremely high-resolution HF driver delivers highs that are crystal-clear and full of detail. The unique BEHRINGER wave guide and the extremely low-distortion crossover network produce an absolutely linear phase response with excellent sound dispersion and stereo imaging.
The B2030A is equipped with servo balanced inputs on XLR and " TRS connectors to handle a variety of audio sources. Thanks to its compact size and magnetic shielding, the TRUTH B2130A can be placed near video monitors, computer displays or digital audio workstations. The B2030As are delivered along with individual measurement diagrams.
* Ultra-linear frequency response from 50 Hz to 21 kHz with individual frequency diagrams
* Built-in 75- and 35-Watt power amps with enormous power reserve
* Ultra high-resolution ferrofluid-cooled tweeter
* Long-throw 6 " woofer with special polypropylene diaphragm and deformation-resistant aluminum die-cast chassis
* Controlled dispersion characteristics and extremely large "sweet spot" owing to the unique BEHRINGER wave guide technology
* Active crossover network with 4th order Linkwitz-Riley filters
* Adjustable to a wide range of acoustic conditions and subwoofer operation
* Separately controlled limiter for low and high frequency overload protection
* Magnetic shielding allows placement near computer monitors
* Delivered as "matched pairs" with individual frequency diagrams
* Low-vibration and environment-friendly E1 MDF cabinet
* Servo-balanced inputs with XLR and " TRS connectors
* Designed in Germany. Manufactured under ISO9000 certified management sys