An ultra-linear frequency response from 75 Hz to 21 kHz makes the B2030P ideal not only for conventional stereo mixing but also for integration in multi-channel monitoring systems that include a dedicated subwoofer (from conventional 2+1 systems to 7.1 surround systems).
Due to its compact dimensions and magnetic shielding, the TRUTH B2130P can be placed near video monitors, computer displays or digital audio workstations.
* High-resolution, passive 2-way 100-Watt nearfield monitor
* Ultra-linear frequency response from 75 Hz to 21 kHz
* Extremely high-resolution, ferrofluid-cooled tweeter
* Long-throw 6 " woofer with special polypropylene diaphragm and deformation-resistant aluminum die-cast chassis
* Controlled dispersion characteristics and extremely large "sweet spot" through BEHRINGER's wave guide technology
* Phase-optimized, low-distortion frequency crossover for accurate reproduction
* Magnetically shielded for placement near computer monitors
* Delivered as "matched pairs"
* Low-vibration, environment-friendly E1 MDF cabinet
* Designed in Germany. Manufactured under ISO9000 certified management system
|New - On Clearance|