The B2031A is adjustable to a wide range of acoustic conditions or subwoofer combinations and magnetic shielding allows placement near computer/video monitors. All TRUTH monitors are delivered as "matched pairs" with individual response curves.
* Ultra-linear frequency response from 50 Hz to 21 kHz with individual frequency diagrams.
* Built-in 150- and 75-Watt power amps with enormous power reserve.
* Ultra high-resolution ferrofluid-cooled tweeter.
* Long-throw 8 " woofer with special. polypropylene diaphragm and deformation-resistant aluminum die-cast chassis
* Controlled dispersion characteristics and extremely large "sweet spot" owing to the unique BEHRINGER wave guide technology.
* Active crossover network with 4th order Linkwitz-Riley filters.
* Adjustable to a wide range of acoustic conditions and subwoofer operation.
* Separately controlled limiter for low and high frequency overload protection.
* Automatic standby mode (defeatable) .
* Magnetic shielding allows placement near computer monitors.
* Delivered as "matched pairs" with individual frequency diagrams.
* Low-vibration and environment-friendly E1 MDF cabinet.
* Servo-balanced inputs with XLR and " TRS connectors.
* Designed in Germany. Manufactured under ISO9000 certified management system.