The state-of-the-art circuitry used in the B2031P is mounted in a low-vibration, magnetically shielded MDF cabinet. The B2031Ps are delivered as matched pairs.
* High-resolution, passive 2-way 150-Watt nearfield monitor
* Ultra-linear frequency response from 55 Hz to 21 kHz
* Extremely high-resolution, ferrofluid-cooled tweeter
* Long-throw 8 " woofer with special polypropylene diaphragm and deformation-resistant aluminum die-cast chassis
* Controlled dispersion characteristics and extremely large "sweet spot" through BEHRINGER's wave guide technology
* Phase-optimized, low-distortion frequency crossover for accurate reproduction
* Magnetically shielded for placement near computer monitors
* Delivered as "matched pairs"
* Low-vibration, environment-friendly E1 MDF cabinet
* Designed in Germany. Manufactured under ISO9000 certified management system
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|