The B-5 is a professional gold-sputtered diaphragm condenser microphone featuring two interchangeable capsules for different pickup patterns (cardioid and omnidirectional).
It is perfect for acoustic instruments, vocals and overhead miking. Its ultra ow-noise transformer-less FET input eliminates low-frequency distortion. The -10 dB attenuator can be used with high volume signal sources, while the low-cut filter eliminates floor rumble. The microphone is delivered in a rugged hard case with stand adapter and windscreen.
• 2 interchageable capsules w/cardioid and omnidirectional patterns.
* Low-mass gold sputtered diaphram for ultimate sound reproduction.
* Smooth super-wide frequency response and incredible musicality.
* Gold-plated 3-pin XLR out put connector.
* Rugged construction with satin nickel-plated brass body.
* Custom mic stand adapter, windscreen and transport case.