The EuroLive B112D Active PA from Behringer features a 12" woofer and a 1.35" aluminum high frequency compression driver that are capable of a maximum output of 1000 watts. It has an integrated mixer that provides you with independent input trim control of its two combination XLR/TRS mic/line inputs. The B112D is also wireless ready, featuring a USB 3.0 input designed to work with Behringer's ULTRALINK wireless systems. It can be used for general PA applications such as lectures, live performance, or audio playback.
The B112D rear panel features a 2 band high and low EQ that allows you to tune the PA to its environment while the built-in optical limiter is designed to protect its speakers. The Mix XLR output allows you to connect multiple B112Ds for increased output.
Ultra-wide dispersion, large-format exponential horn
Class D technology switches on and off thousands of time per second, delivering power only as it is needed
Trapezoidal enclosure allows for stand mounting with a 35mm pole socket or tilting for floor monitor use
Ergonomically shaped handles provide easy carrying and setup
Until now, adding wireless microphones to a PA system meant either a mess of wires and dangling receivers or worse, a built-in receiver with dodgy performance and a hefty price tag. Those days are officially over thanks to BEHRINGER ULTRALINK Series wireless mics that feature our exclusive, ultra-compact 2-channel receiver. Just plug the receiver into the dedicated wireless port on the rear panel and you have full access to two channels of supremely stable, natural-sounding wireless connectivity. Sold separately and available in hand-held or headset models, BEHRINGER ULTRALINK Series wireless mics will immediately (and inexpensively) expand your B115D/B112D to handle virtually any live sound application.
• High-Power 1000-Watt 2-way PA sound reinforcement speaker system for live and playback applications
• Ultra-compact and lightweight system delivers excellent sound even at extreme sound pressure levels
• "Wireless-ready" for high-quality BEHRINGER digital wireless system (not included)
• 2-channel mixer with individual Mic/Line inputs, Volume controls and Clip LEDs
• Dedicated 2-band EQ plus integrated sound processor for ultimate system control and speaker protection
• Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-light weight
• Extremely powerful 12'' long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
• state-of-the-art 1" phenolic-diaphragm compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
• Ultra-wide dispersion, large-format exponential horn
• Additional Line output allows linking of additional speaker systems
• Versatile trapezoidal enclosure design allows different positioning:
- Stand mounting with 35-mm pole socket
- Tilts on its side for use as a floor monitor
• Ergonomically shaped handles for easy carrying and setup
• 3-Year Warranty Program*
• Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Behringer B112D Active Powered 12" 2-Way Loudspeaker Reviews