The Behringer EUROLIVE B1520 Pro 2-Way speaker features a 15" long-excursion woofer and 1-3/4" titanium driver capable of handling 400W/800W program/peak power handling while delivering robust sound pressure levels. A wide 50Hz-18kHz frequency range ensures solid bottom end and brilliant, natural highs. It also features 50x 50 dispersion, a crossover frequency of 2.5kHz, a rugged construction with steel grille, and Speakon connectors. Its rotatable design means it works as either a main or floor monitor, while a 35mm socket allows it to be pole mounted.
• Powerful long-excursion 15" driver
• Rotatable, asymmetrical 1-3/4" HF titanium diaphragm compression driver
• Wide 50x 50 dispersion
• Rotatable design for mains or floor monitor use
• 35mm socket for pole mounting
• Neutrik Speakon connectors
• 400W/800W program/peak power