• World-famous, British engineered 18" TURBOSOUND speaker
• Extremely high sound pressure level and incredibly accurate bass
• Precise reproduction of ultra-low frequencies for "bulletproof" punch and impact
• State-of-the-art 2200-Watt Class-D amplifier with comprehensive over-excursion, thermal and clip limit protection
• Built-in active stereo crossover provides high-pass filtered outputs for full-range loudspeakers
• Tunable and switchable Bass Boost plus Phase switch for ultimate low-frequency performance
• Variable High Cut control for perfect sound alignment
• Subwoofer Level control to adjust the balance between subwoofer and the full-range speakers
• Power, Signal and Clip LEDs for perfect monitoring
• Intelligent limiter for maximum sound performance and woofer protection
• Internal switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and very low power consumption
• Pole socket for mounting with commercial spacer poles
• Ergonomically shaped handles for easy transport
• Rugged steel grill for optimal speaker protection
• 3-Year Warranty Program*
• Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Thanks to our revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology, we are able to provide you with enormous power and incredible sonic performance in an easy-to-use, ultra-portable and lightweight package. Class-D amplification makes all the difference, offering the ultimate in energy efficiency and eliminating the need for heavy power supplies and massive heat sinks. This amazing technology makes it possible to design and build extremely powerful products that are significantly lighter in weight than their traditional counterparts, while using less energy and protecting the environment.
Powerful, high-efficiency Class-D amplifiers and Switch Mode Power Supply technology coupled with state-of-the-art audio processor functionality sure sounds impressive - but what about the part of the system you actually hear? We never cut corners on our transducers (woofers and tweeters), and we never just pull what we have off the shelf. Our LF transducers are designed specifically for each application - it's what sets us apart from the competition. When you buy a BEHRINGER active subwoofer, you can rest assured that the transducer inside has been engineered to perform flawlessly with every other element for truly professional results. The B1800HP active subwoofer is capable of extremely high sound pressure levels: 129 dB (Half Space, 1 W @ 1 m), with a frequency response of 40 - 150 Hz.
The B1800HP features balanced XLR inputs and outputs, as well as balanced XLR Thru jacks for connecting additional enclosures. A Boost Frequency knob targets a boost frequency between 40 Hz and 90 Hz. Flick the Boost switch to give your selected frequency a +10 dB boost. The B1800HP also has a High Cut dial that provides precision control over the upper-corner frequency of the subwoofer's amplifier. The High Cut dial does not affect the Thru signals, only signals directed to the subwoofer (however, it does affect the Output socket signals sent out to full-range speakers). A Level knob controls the input gain, and the Phase switch reverses output phase to compensate for frequency cancellation between the subwoofer and satellite speakers. LEDs show operational status at a glance, including power, signal present and input overloads.
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|