Thanks to our revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology and internal switch-mode power supplies, the B212D Eurolive loudspeakers provide a much better power-to-weight ratio than competing active speakers. The EUROLIVE B212D active loudspeaker is exactly what you've come to expect from BEHRINGER more power, more features and absolutely more affordable! Our engineers have really outdone themselves, creating a self-contained PA solution that merges state-of-the-art, 550-Watt Class-D power amp technology, an ultra-low noise Mic/Line input section with volume control, integrated DSP and exceptional portability.
• High-power 550-Watt 2-way PA sound reinforcement speaker system for live and playback applications
• Ultra-compact and light weight system delivers excellent sound even at extreme sound pressure levels
• Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-light weight
• Internal switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and very low power consumption
• Extremely powerful 12'' long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
• State-of-the-art 1.35'' aluminum-diaphragm compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
• Ultra-wide dispersion, large-format exponential horn
• Ultra-low noise Mic/Line input with Volume control and Clip LED
• Dedicated 2-band EQ for perfect sound adjustment
• Additional Line output allows linking of additional speaker systems
• Versatile trapezoidal enclosure design allows different positioning:
- Stand mounting with 35-mm pole socket
- Tilts on its side for use as a floor monitor
• Ergonomically shaped handles for easy carrying and setup
• High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
• Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Then we loaded the B212D with our best 12" long-excursion driver for incredibly deep bass, and a state-of-the-art 1.35" aluminum-diaphragm compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction. The B212D professional active loudspeaker is destined to become a legend in its own right, alongside the other EUROLIVE models that have made BEHRINGER the world leader in active
Cut the Fat; Keep the Beef
We drew from our considerable experience to build the B212D performance-grade loudspeaker and made it lighter (31.9 lbs/ 14.5 kg) and more powerful. With custom-engineered Class-D power amps for the ultimate in power and efficiency, backed by SMPS (Switch Mode Power Supply) technology the high-tech alternative to heavy transformers and massive heat sinks your B212D loudspeaker can run cool all day and all night without even breaking a sweat or your back!
With its 550 ultra-clean Watts of digital output delivered through separately-powered drivers, courtesy of true bi-amping (2 amplifiers per speaker system), the B212D delivers high-resolution sound that really brings out the best in your music. While some of our competitors apply simple passive crossovers, which inaccurately separates the frequency spectrum and degrade driver performance, BEHRINGER has gone the extra mile driving each woofer and tweeter with a separate amplifier for absolute signal integrity.
Powerful, high-efficiency Class-D amplifiers and Switch Mode Power Supply technology coupled with state-of-the-art DSP functionality sure sounds impressivebut what about the part of the system you actually hear? Our LF (Low Frequency) and HF (High Frequency) transducers are designed specifically for each application it's what sets us apart from the competition. When you buy a BEHRINGER active loudspeaker, you can rest assured the transducers inside have been engineered to perform flawlessly with every other element for truly professional results. The B212D cranks out massive quantities of low end, with articulate, detailed mids and crystal-clear highs.
Behringer B212D Active Powered 12" 2-Way Loudspeaker Reviews