Not just for Pros--the BASS V-AMP PRO is the 19" rack-mount version of the BASS V-AMP with extensive MIDI and digital connectivity. Endorsed by bass gurus Alphonso Johnson, Ken Taylor and Hellmut Hattler, this is the ultimate tone toolbox for bass, acoustic/electric guitar and keyboard players.
It's like having 4 modelers in a boxfor the price of one. Choose from 32 classic amps, 23 legendary speaker cabinets and 16 killer effects models. Store your own presets in the 125 memory locations, or get presets developed by these amazing bass players Alphonso, Ken and Hellmut. Go to our ToneLibrary to get even more!
The BASS V-AMP PRO includes pre-DSP send/return and post-DSP stereo inserts as well as balanced stereo XLR DI out with ground lift. A BNC wordclock input for synchronization and a 24-bit/96 kHz digital output with AES/EBU and S/PDF connectors. Plus, it has BEHRINGER's exclusive auto wah and rotary effects and DI output with ULTRA-G cabinet simulation designed by Juergen Rath. The BASS V-AMP PRO is your best partner in the studiobut you can also take it to your next gig!
• 32 authentic virtual amp models can be combined with any of the 23 speaker cabinet simulations, noise gate, compressor, wah-wah, modulation effects, delay and reverb
• 125 memory locations, divided into 25 banks of 5 presets each
• Facilitates direct recording without an extra amp
• Auto-chromatic tuner
• Comprehensive LEDs show all current settings
• 15 rear panel connectors allow comprehensive routing and suit virtually every conceivable application
• Additional unparalleled authentic cabinet simulation with sound designed by Juergen Rath
• Stereo headphones output with adjustable volume
• Internal power supply unit
• Extremely low-noise instrument input ensures maximum instrument signal integrity
' Pre DSP send/return for dry recording and wet monitoring
• Stereo 1/4" line outputs controlled by master volume for live use as guitar preamp
• Balanced stereo XLR DI out with ground lift and switchable ULTRA-G cabinet simulation
• Post DSP stereo inserts for connection of external effects
• Phones output on front panel for easy access
• BNC wordclock input for external sample rate synchronization up to 96 kHz
• AES/EBU and S/PDIF connectors allow usage as an all-purpose A/D converter with 24-bit/96 kHz digital output
• Comprehensive MIDI In, Out/Thru
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Behringer BASS-VAMP-PRO LX1BPRO Bass Modeling/Effects Processor Reviews