The BC30-212 is a musical instrument unto itself; it's the ideal complement to your guitar and the extra band member you've always needed. That's because unlike most amps, the BC30-212 responds to the subtle characteristics of your playing technique, giving your creativity a voice all its own.
• Hand-built 30-Watt Class-A guitar combo driven by 4 x EL84 tubes
• Mind-blowing distortion with terrifying punch and breathtaking vintage clean that breathes with headroom
• True tube rectifier gives you the flexibility of using one 5AR4 for a explosive attack or two 5V4s (not included) for a smooth and round response
• Channel 1 features two 12AX7s creating a parallel triode circuit and an interactive EQ with amazing responsiveness
• Channel 2 sports a high gain channel based on a specially selected 12AX7 tube coupled to a 6-position tone switch
• Power amp section features a Cut control for rolling off the high end plus a Master volume control
• Power switch reduces output power to 15 Watts for more sound variation
• Speaker Reverse switch reverses the direction of the speaker to influence the amount of distorted sound
• Each channel offers an independent effects loop
• Illuminated front panel and logo for a super cool look
• Impedance switch (4, 8 and 16 Ohms) to match virtually any speaker cabinet
• High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
It's a concept that forced us to concentrate on the very essence of tone and dynamics. As is often the case, it is simple, straightforward design, combined with the most refined components available, which yields the highest fidelity and most dynamic response. In the end, we created an amp that allows every nuance of your playing to come shining through.
Two-channel operation gives the BC30-212 vast tone-shaping capability, providing everything from CH 1's twin-path 12AX7 clean tones to CH 2's outrageous cascaded triode distortion. The accompanying 6-position tone switch allows you to fine-tune the tonal characteristics of CH 2, whether you like it mild or wild. You can even patch the two channels together for added tonal versatility!
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Behringer BC30-212 30-Watt Class-A Tube Combo Reviews