Here's a super-compact universal MIDI controller whose miniscule size doesn't stop it from being a formidable contender for both studio and pure controller applications. You get 4 freely assignable push encoders with status LEDs, 4 freely assignable buttons with dual functions.
Assignment of the panel elements is done either manually or via learn mode. The BCN44 can be easily connected to any computer/expander and similar equipment using the standard MIDI In/Out connectors. 99 user-programmable presets will help unleash your full creativity, and you will soon be able to download a free editor/librarian software from our website in order to administer the presets even more comfortably. For the ultimate in ease of operation and mobility, the BCN44 can run either on battery power or on the included power adapter. Compact to the max and a price that simply blows you away!
* 4 freely assignable push encoders, each with status LED
* 4 freely assignable buttons with dual functions
* All panel elements freely assignable: Manually or via user-friendly learn mode
* Multi-function 4-digit LED display with real-time parameter indication
* Easy connection to any computer/expander etc. using standard MIDI In/Out connectors
* MIDI Input with merge function for cascading multiple control units
* 99 user-programmable presets
* Special "Learn Mode" for MIDI control data
* Free downloadable editor/librarian software soon to be available from our website
* Runs on battery power or on the included power adapter
* High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Behringer BCONTROL NANO BCN44 MIDI Controller Reviews