The BLM420 features eight highly diversified pattern-based chaser programs that can be triggered by the built-in microphone, audio input or manually via tap or speed controlso you won't have to spend all night editing. It offers four different modes: Blackout, Static, Chase and Music plus a Master Dim function for easy adjustment of overall brightness level. Add extensive MIDI implementation for all parameters and channels plus a footswitch connector for remote control (footswitch not included) and you have all the control and flexibility that you will ever need.
The BLM420 is an ultra-rugged unit with flexible output connectivity, including four standard IEC plugs and two professional BULGIN-compatible connectors, that will withstand the rigors of every-day useeven under the most demanding conditions!
• 4 channels with up to 5 A load per channel (total load 16 A max.) that can be individually enabled
4 different modes: BLACKOUT, STATIC, CHASE and MUSIC
• 8 highly diversified chaser programs triggered by built-in microphone, audio input or manually via tap or speed control
• Master dim function for easy adjustment of overall brightness level
• "Noise-free zero-cross switching" technology for minimum interference with other equipment
• Extensive MIDI implementation for all parameters and channels
• Flexible output connectivity with 4 standard IEC plugs and 2 professional BULGIN-compatible connectors
Footswitch connector for remote control (footswitch not included)
Super-compact 1 HU enclosure for easy mounting in 19" racks
Ultra-rugged construction ensures long life, even under most demanding conditions
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|