• Ultra-high power, ultra-lightweight 2,000-Watt bass amplifier driven by classic MOSFET technology
• Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology for incredible power and sonic performance
• High-voltage MOSFET preamplifier gives you the sound and feel of an authentic tube amp
• Classic compressor increases sustain and smoothens out volume peaks when playing dynamic slaps
• DYNAMIZER Power Management technology for ultimate punch and to capture every nuance of your playing
• Dedicated Bass, Mid and Treble controls for ultimate sound shaping
• Selectable mid-frequency switch provides 5 classic sound variations to suit your playing style
• Switchable Ultra Low and Ultra High EQ for ultimate tone
• Passive Gyrator EQ circuitry for classic and authentic tube-style sound
• Balanced DI output with pre/post EQ routing for direct connection to your mixing console
• Dedicated FX Loop for external effects devices (stomp boxes, rack effects, etc.)
• Switchable Tuner Out works either as tuner connection or live monitor feed
• Aux input allows you to play along to your favorite music
• High-power headphone outputperfect for quiet practicing
• 2 parallel speaker output connectors (compatible with Neutrik Speakon*)
• Dual footswitch connector for Mute and FX Loop (footswitch FS112B not included)
• Active cooling system with variable fan speed, DC and thermal overload protection
• 3-Year Warranty Program**
• Designed and engineered by BUGERA Germany
Class-D - Massive Power, Perfect Sound
Thanks to our revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology, we are able to provide you with enormous power and incredible sonic performance in an easy-to-use, ultra-portable and lightweight package. Class-D amplification makes all the difference, offering the ultimate in energy efficiency and eliminating the need for heavy power supplies and massive heat sinks. This amazing technology makes it possible to design and build extremely-powerful products that are significantly lighter in weight than their traditional counterparts, while using less energy and protecting the environment.
MOSFET Preamp - High-Voltage, High-Headroom Tube Sound
BUGERA's revolutionary high-voltage MOSFET preamplifier redefines solid-state bass tone, providing the sound, feel and immense dynamics of an authentic tube amp. Like with real vacuum tubes, our new MOSFET design equally operates at high voltages, providing this preamp with unheard of headroom to honor all of your playing dynamics; from your subtly-nuanced signature riff s and bass lines, to your most powerful, attention-grabbing solos. The VEYRON MOSFET is all about tone, and this highly-versatile and responsive MOSFET preamp provides an abundance of headroom for consistently crystal-clear and faithful sound reproduction - no matter what style of music your gig calls for.
Studio-Quality Compressor - Stairway to Heaven
Our studio-grade compressor is based on classic and famous studio equipment from the 70's. This totally transparent and musical compressor design allows your full dynamic range to shine through until your signal reaches the compression threshold, which is indicated by the highly visible status LED. The compressor increases sustain and gently smoothens out signal peaks, which is especially handy when you're laying down the funk, la slap and pop - or hammering home your most-aggressive metal lines. The resulting output level lets you unleash powerful and impact-laden bass lines, while still sitting right where you need to be in the mix!
DYNAMIZER Technology - The Secret Weapon
What is known as Parallel_Compression or "New York" compression, is a dynamic range compression technique used as a secret weapon in high-end sound recording and mixing. Parallel compression is achieved by mixing an unprocessed "dry", or lightly compressed, signal with a heavily compressed version of the same signal. Rather than bringing down the highest peaks for the purpose of dynamic gain reduction, it reduces the dynamic range by bringing up the softest sounds, adding audible detail. It is most often used on stereo percussion buses in recording and mixdown, on electric bass, and on vocals in recorded and live concert mixes.
Now this amazing technology is available to you! We have integrated parallel compression in our DYNAMIZER technology to provide you with tone and dynamics that are unheard of to date. By working directly with the amplifier, our DYNAMIZER technology adds incredible detail and powerful, fat punch, so your sound is always impeccable, whether you're playing super-soft - or at the extreme volume levels that push a dB-meter to the max! DYNAMIZER allows you to take full advantage of every single Watt of your amplifier!
As bass players ourselves, we know that only the ultimate in tonal flexibility will do, so we designed the VEYRON MOSFET to satisfy the most-demanding bassist - you! The passive Gyrator EQ circuit provides the sound and feel of traditional tube amps, while dedicated Bass, Mid and Treble controls, working in tandem with a sophisticated 5-position mid-frequency switch, helps you easily dial-in any tone you can imagine. And since we want a little extra sometimes, VEYRON MOSFET's Ultra Low and Ultra High switches are always there to launch your tone into the sonic stratosphere. A handy Mute switch allows you to tune up silently, and the -15 dB input switch enables you to jump between passive and active basses in a flash.
Equally adept in the studio, on the stage or in your practice room, the VEYRON MOSFET is replete with convenient options and connectivity to help you get the job done. For recording and live performance applications, we've provided a world-class, balanced DI output. Also included is a dedicated FX Loop for connecting your external effects and a switchable Tuner Output that's perfect for use with a tuner, or as a live monitor feed. An Aux input is provided for playing along with your favorite music, and the headphone output offers speaker cabinet emulation for superb tone while practicing. We've even provided connectivity for our optional FSB102B footswitch, so you can remotely-control Mute and FX Loop functions.
Everything You Need in One Portable Package
The VEYRON MOSFET is the stuff that bassists' dreams are made of - a completely customizable front end and EQ section built around an astonishingly warm and sweet-sounding MOSFET preamp, mated to a remarkably potent, DYNAMIZER-regulated 2,000-Watt power section. The VEYRON MOSFET is ultimately lightweight and portable, while including all the extras - Aux input, FX Loop and Headphone out - that the modern player demands.
Conceived and designed by BUGERA Germany and covered by our 3-Year Limited Warranty Program, the BV1001M VEYRON MOSFET is sure to be the last amplifier you will ever need. Truly a do-it-all solution for any bass amplification requirement, head on down to your local authorized BUGERA dealer to test-drive the VEYRON MOSFET today.
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|