The BX1200 features a custom-made 12" aluminum cone speaker that reproduces your sound with incredible power, sensitivity and warmth. Should you need extra clout for larger venues, you've got the option of connecting additional speakers and/or power amps.
And speaking of connections, you'll also appreciate the stereo tape I/O, the insert facility for outboard effects or processors (preamp out/power amp in), and the tuner and headphone outputs. Not to mention the balanced DI out with XLR connector, perfect for recording or PA applications. Oh, and by the way: the BX1200's innovative wedge shape allows you to use it standing up or tipped back at a perfect floor monitor angle.
• 120-Watt RMS amp in wedge-shaped bass reflex cabinet
• Custom-made 12" speaker with aluminum cone
• Full 2-channel operation with Shape function on channel two
• Active, extremely musical 4-band EQ
• Switchable ULTRABASS subharmonics processor for unbelievable low-end power
• DYNAMIZER circuitry for ultimate punch at any volume
• Stereo tape I/O, power amp in, preamp out, speaker out, tuner out, balanced DI out, phones out
• Channel select/ULTRABASS on/off footswitch included
||New - On Clearance