Login/Register for our Memorial Day Sale! (Better Than Codes, and it's Free)
Make sure every cable in your arsenal is in good working order with the invaluable CT200 Cable Tester. This incredibly portable audio solution is a must-have for sound engineers and musicians alike.
• Microprocessor-controlled cable tester featuring 3 modes: cable and installed cable test plus test tone mode
• Accepts all standard connectors: XLR, Speakon*, TRS (1/4", 1/8"), RCA, RJ45, MIDI and USB
• Super-easy operation with intuitive LED display
• Continuity check and intermittent contact detection
• Phantom-power and ground-shield check
• Test-tone generator: 1 kHz or 440 Hz at +4 dBu, -10 dBV or -50 dBV
• Operates with 2 AA size batteries (not included)
• 3-Year Warranty Program*
• Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Test With the Best
The CT200 accepts every type of cable you might use in a recording or live performance situation: XLR, Speakon*, TRS (", 1/8"), RCA, RJ45, MIDI and USB. Choose from 3 diagnostic modes: Cable Test, installed Cable Tester or Tone. The CT200 can check for continuity, intermittent or shorted connections, the presence of phantom power and grounded shields. Because this handy tool runs on two AA batteries, you can carry it in your pocket and be ready to troubleshoot at a moment's notice.
The CT200 Cable Tester is the smart, portable and unbelievably affordable way to ensure your next show or recording session runs smoothly. With the trustworthy CT200 in your kit a faulty cable will never come between you and your audience!
Behringer CT200 Microprocessor-Controlled 8-in-1 Cable Tester Reviews