Like the CX3400, the CX2310 offers absolute precision, state-of-the-art circuitry, professional components, ultra low-noise op amps, fully balanced in and outputs and intuitive operation. In addition to full-fledged 2-way stereo/3-way mono operation, the CX2310 features a separately adjustable subwoofer output, giving you an extra low-frequency band.
• 24 dB/octave, state-variable Linkwitz-Riley filters for precise frequency separation
• Absolutely flat summed amplitude response, zero phase difference
• Individual output level and mute per band Phase reverse switch per output
• Switchable 25 Hz subsonic filter on each input for low-frequency driver protection
• "Sum" function provides low-level mono output for subwoofer operation
• Shielded toroidal mains transformer for minimal noise interference
Behringer CX2310 SUPER-X PRO Crossover, New Reviews