You also get four different mono and stereo output operating modes, all with individual crossover filter types (Butterworth, Bessel and Linkwitz-Riley) with selectable roll-off characteristics from 6 to 48 dB/octave. The delays for all inputs and outputs are adjustable. This allows you to manually or automatically correct for room temperature, phase and arrival time differences. An additional sum signal is easily derived from the A/B/C inputs.
Now that remote control is such a hot topic, you'll be glad that the future-proof ULTRA-DRIVE PRO software enables single or multi remote control via PC through RS-232 and RS-485 interfaces. And the link option via RS-485 network interface enables cascading of several ULTRA-DRIVE PROs. A Windows-based editing software is available for download free of charge. No matter what the future brings, its open architecture assures easy software updates. A PCMCIA slot allows you to store all your settings and recall them anytime you change the locationvirtually taking your ULTRA-DRIVE PRO with you.
But don't be fooled by the ULTRA-DRIVE PRO's sleek design. Its high-power 32-bit SHARC-DSP and ultra-high resolution CRYSTAL/AKM A/D & D/A converter provide outstanding audio performanceand the servo-balanced, gold-plated XLR connectors for all inputs and outputs guarantee excellent connectivity for the years to come.
* 3 analog inputs (one suitable as digital stereo AES/EBU input) and 6 analog outputs for maximum flexibility
* High-end AKM 24-bit/96 kHz A/D and D/A converters for ultimate signal integrity and wide dynamic range (113 dB)
* Integrated sample rate converter for easy connection of external digital signals with sampling rates from 32 to 96 kHz
* Precise dynamic EQs for level-dependent equalization and extremely musical parametric EQs, selectable for all inputs and outputs
* Several types of EQs (LP/BP/HP) for each input and output
* "Zero"-attack limiters on all output channels for optimal speaker protection
* Four different mono and stereo output operating modes
* Individual crossover filter types (Butterworth, Bessel and Linkwitz-Riley) with selectable roll-off characteristics from 6 to 48 dB/octave
* Adjustable delays for all inputs and outputs-allow manual or automatic correction for room temperature, phase and arrival time differences
* Additional sum signal derived from the A/B/C inputs offers a fourth internal input signal
* Future-proof ULTRA-DRIVE PRO software enables single or multi remote control via PC through RS-232 and RS-485 interfaces (www.behringer.com)
* Link option via RS-485 network interface enables cascading of several ULTRA-DRIVE PROs
* 60 user-defined internal presets storable via PC software or on PCMCIA card
* Open architecture assures easy software updates
* Ultra low-noise 4580 operational amplifiers for outstanding audio performance
* Servo-balanced, gold-plated XLR connectors for all inputs and outputs
* High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction for long life and durability
* Internal switch-mode power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus lowest possible power consumption
* Manufactured under ISO9000 certified management system