The ULTRA-DI DI20 is an innovative active 2-channel DI-box/splitter that takes the signal directly from an unbalanced high-impedance outputlike an electric guitarand feeds it directly into a mixing console or recorder.
Ideally suited to augment the traveling gear of musicians (especially guitar/bass players) as well as live/studio/broadcast engineers, installation contractors and studios/live event engineers. The DI20 converts 2 separate unbalanced 1/4" jack inputs into 2 balanced XLR outputs. There is a 2-channel/link mode for flexible usage as mono, 2-channel or splitter box. In link mode, channel 1 can be split up into 2 balanced XLR connectors plus 1 unbalanced 1/4" jack connector. Switchable input attenuation in 3 ranges allows input levels of up to +48 dBu, while a ground lift switch eliminates typical ground loop problems. It operates either by using a 9 V battery or by using 48 V phantom power. The whole package is enclosed in an ultra compact, road-suitable and extremely rugged housing.
* Converts 2 separate unbalanced 1/4" TRS line inputs into 2 balanced XLR outputs
* Ultra-flexible: mono, 2-channel or stereo DI box operation with switchable link mode
* Additional split mode (channel 1 assigns the signal to both XLR outputs)
* Phantom or 9 V battery powered
* Switchable input attenuation allows connection to outputs with up to 3,000 Watts
* Input 2 usable as channel 1 link output (additional to XLR output)
* Ground lift switch eliminates typical ground loop problems
* Ultra-compact, road-suitable housing
* High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life and durability
* Manufactured under ISO9000 certified management system
Behringer DI20 2-Channel Active Direct Box/Splitter Reviews