Its broad range of functions, excellent S/N ratio, and outstanding audio quality make this an attractive unit for even the most demanding users. Its integrated realtime analyzer permits extremely fast, precise, and fully automated equalization of rooms and PA systems. Its primary function is to provide stereo 31-band graphic EQ and three full bands of parametric equalization with adjustable bandwidths.
Other functions include a fully automatic feedback destroyer and delay up to 2.5 seconds. Frequently used EQ settings can be saved and stored in a library for later recall. It features two 24-bit DSP processors to perform equalizer/analyzer functions and 24-bit Crystal converters provide unbeatable audio quality. Servo-balanced inputs and outputs with both XLR and jack connectors are provided and large, LED-backlit, high-resolution LCD provides excellent visual status monitoring.
• Integrated realtime analyzer for fast, precise, automated equalization
• 31-band graphic EQ
• Three full bands of parametric equalization with adjustable bandwidths
• Fully automatic feedback destroyer
• Delay up to 2.5 seconds
• 24-bit Crystal converters
• Servo-balanced inputs and outputs with both XLR and jack connectors
• Large, LED-backlit, high-resolution LCD
||New - On Clearance