The ECM8000's ruler-flat frequency response from 15 Hz to 20 kHz and omnidirectional polar pattern give you a clear, accurate reading of any room's unique sound characteristics. Like standard condenser mics used for recording or performance, the ECM8000 is phantom powered, from +15 V to +48 V. We've even included a rugged carrying case, microphone clip and stand adapter to ensure smooth operation every time.
Prime Performance, Amazing Affordability
The ECM8000 just may become the most valuable tool in your bag of tricks, and it is ultra-affordable. Take the guesswork out of EQing, both at the gig and in the studio.
• Ultra-linear condenser microphone for measurement and recording application
• Perfectly suited for room equalization application plus high-resolution studio recording and live applications
• Exceptionally flat frequency response and ultra-high sound resolution
• Evenly weighted, true omnidirectional pattern
• Works with phantom power from +15 to +48 V
• Perfect for use with the BEHRINGER ULTRACURVE or any other analyzer
• Ultra-low noise transformerless FET input eliminates low-frequency distortion
• Gold-plated 3-pin XLR connector for highest signal integrity
• Swivel stand mount and transport case included
• High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
• Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany