You get enough real-world Watts to get you through the roughest gigs: 2 x 700 Watts into 2 Ohms, or 1,400 Watts into 4 Ohms bridged mono operation. Experience has probably taught you that there is nothing worse than when your amp runs out of breath. With EUROPOWER, you've got your back covered all the way.
• 2 x 700 Watts in 2-Ohm
• 1400 Watts in 4-Ohm bridged operation.
From the deepest bass all the way up to the most subtle highs, you will be amazed at the clarity and richness of sound. This kind of multi-faceted performance was previously possible only with amps costing hundreds more.
The EUROPOWER EP1500 meets the needs of professional musicians, for both installed applications or on the road. No corners were cut in the design process. You can rest assured that these are tough, reliable amps built to last and last. After all, you have come to expect nothing less from BEHRINGER.
Each EUROPOWER has a massive power supply with a low-noise toroidal transformer and lots of headroom, so your music sounds greateven when you push the amp to the limitand it stays that way! Add an extremely effective cooling system and you have an amp that is guaranteed to be trouble-free.
Further underscoring our serious commitment to excellence, we use only high-quality, high-speed FAIRCHILD and TOSHIBA transistors that are second to none. As with all BEHRINGER products, the EUROPOWER Series is manufactured in accordance with the ISO9000 certified management and manufacturing system, resulting in a high-quality product that will survive years of the toughest use.
• 2 x 700 Watts in 2-Ohm/1400 Watts in 4-Ohm bridged operation
• 2-channel, parallel or bridged mono operating modes for flexible application
• Independent limiters for each channel offer dependable protection against distortion
• Precise signal and clip LED indicators to monitor performance
• Selectable low-frequency filters (30 Hz or 50 Hz) remove distracting infra-sound frequencies
• Professional Speakon and "touch-proof" binding post loudspeaker outputs enable secure operation
• Balanced XLR and 1/4" TRS inputs
• Connection option for extra amps in parallel operation
• Ultra-reliable Toshiba/Fairchild high-power transistors
• High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction for long life and durability
• High-current Toroid toroidal transformer for absolute reliability and lowest noise emission
• "Back-to-front" ventilation system including air filter with automatically adjusting fan speed for smooth operation
• Independent DC and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers
• Manufactured under ISO9000 certified management system
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Behringer EP1500 Power Amplifier, New Reviews