• High-power 300-Watt 2-way monitor speaker system for live and playback applications
• Exceptional sound quality, wide frequency bandwidth and dynamic range
• Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-light weight
• Adjustable feedback filter and integrated limiter for ultimate system control and speaker protection
• Integrated sound processor for ultimate system control and speaker protection
• Ultra-low noise Mic/Line input with Volume control and Clip LED
• Dedicated 3-band EQ for perfect sound shaping
• Extremely powerful 12'' long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
• High-resolution 1'' HF driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
• Proprietary horn design for ultra-wide sound dispersion
• Internal switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and very low power consumption
• Integrated 35 mm pole socket for stand mounting and use as PA system
• High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
• Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Beauty is Much More Than Skin Deep
Inside these active monitors is the equivalent of a 2-way electronic crossover, a graphic equalizer, a parametric equalizer, a mic preamp and two power amplifiers! A long-excursion 12'' driver delivers deep, punchy low end while the 1'' compression driver, mounted in a custom-designed horn, provides ultra-wide dispersion of clean, crisp highs. These systems work together seamlessly, cranking out 300 Watts of super-clean power, and here's the best partyou don't have to be a sound engineer to run it!
Class-D Amplifier Technology
Our revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology enables us to make floor monitors that weigh about the same as their passive cousins, even with a built-in 300-Watt amplifier! Class-D amps are super-efficient little beauties that don't generate as much heat as their conventional counterparts, so they don't need massive heat sinks to keep them cool. We combine these powerful amplifiers with state-of-the-art switch-mode power supplies for noise-free audio, superior transient response and extremely low power consumption.
While some manufacturers are content with putting off-the-shelf transducers in their boxes, we custom-design and build ours from scratch. We do this because the transducers (woofers and tweeters) are the part of the system you actually hear, and we want them to sound great. Our loudspeakers deliver truly impressive performance at levels that easily cut through stage clutter, even in the most demanding situations. We make our own because they have to be rightright for each application, and most importantlyright for you!
Speaking of Control
The F1320D doesn't just sound great, it gives you instant control of your monitor, even mid-performancesomething passive monitors simply cannot deliver! Need more volume? Turn the LEVEL dial until the desired volume is reached, getting too much bass or treble? Just reach down and tweak the 3-band EQ (HIGH, MID, LOW) to tailor a rich, exciting sound. We've even provided the first line of defense against feedback, a dedicated FREQUENCY dial you can adjust to eliminate troublesome mic squeals. Total control is always right at your fingertips with the EUROLIVE F1320D.
Instant PA System
You can set up an instant sound system with just one F1320D and a microphone or MP3 player. Thanks to the built-in preamp, you can connect a dynamic mic directly to the F1320D and raise and lower the volume with the Level control. Fast and easy to set up, you can be ready for "show-time" at a moment's notice. There's even a built-in 35-mm socket, so you can mount the F1320D on a standard speaker pole for use as a PA system. And if you need more coverage, chain together as many F1320Ds as you'd like via the convenient XLR or 1/4" TRS LINK OUTPUT connector.
When is a monitor more than a monitor? When it's used as an instrument amplifier. Yes, you read that right; the F1320D can also be used as an onstage amp for keyboards, acoustic guitar, electric violin, etc. You name itif it's got either a mic or line-level output, you can connect it to the F1320D. Need a keyboard amp and a vocal monitor, but don't have the space on stage for both? Use one of our small-format XENYX mixers to sub-mix the Aux Sends from the main mixer with your keys, all into a single active monitor.
Awesome Sound, Unbelievable Value
The F1320D is the ideal solution for performers/emcees seeking a high-quality active monitor or portable PA system that sets up in a flash. Loaded with a slew of incredible features, but never loaded down by a heavy price tag, the F1320D is an excellent way to expand your current sound system's capabilities without shrinking your wallet. Audition some EUROLIVE F1320Ds at your authorized BEHRINGER dealer today. Then ask them to join the band.