The flagship of the entire FBQ series, the ULTRAGRAPH PRO FBQ6200 is an ultra-musical 31-band stereo graphic equalizer that goes the distance to offer a maximum in performance and flexibility in both live and studio applications. Start with the forward-looking, patent-pending FBQ Feedback Detection System that instantly reveals feedback frequencies and also can be used as an audio analyzer.
A whole battery of superb features makes the FBQ6200 score high on the ease-of-use scale: dedicated limiters with gain reduction meters for each channel protect your sound system from overload and distortion, and a pink noise generator provides test signals for equalizing your sound system to any room acoustics. A mono subwoofer output with dedicated level control and adjustable crossover frequency gives your music some extra verve.
Additional sweepable high and low cut filters for each channel remove unwanted frequencies such as floor rumble and tape hiss. Level setting is no sweat thanks to the highly accurate 8-digit LED input/output metering and input gain control. Top-drawer components such as the ultra low-noise audio operational amplifiers, servo balanced inputs and outputs with 1/4" TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors and the relay-controlled hard-bypass with an auto-bypass function offer outstanding audio performance.
Expect reliability in the long run with the high-quality illuminated 45-mm faders, detent ALPS potentiometers and illuminated switches. Any way you look at it, the FBQ6200 has all the right stuff to become a welcome addition to your touring rack.
* Professional 31-band stereo Graphic Equalizer for both live and studio applications
* Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection System instantly reveals critical frequencies and can also be used as Audio Analyzer
* Dedicated limiters with gain reduction meters for each channel protect your sound system from overload and distortion
* Pink noise generator provides test signals for equalizing your sound system to any room acoustics
* Mono subwoofer output with dedicated level control and adjustable crossover frequency
* Additional sweepable high and low cut filters for each channel remove unwanted frequencies e.g. floor rumble, tape hiss etc.
* Highly accurate 8-digit LED input/output metering and input gain control for easy level setting
* Ultra low-noise audio operational amplifiers offer outstanding sound performance
* Relay-controlled hard-bypass with an auto-bypass function during power failure (failsafe relay)
* Servo-balanced inputs and outputs with 1/4" TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
* High-quality illuminated 45 mm faders, detent ALPS potentiometers and illuminated switches for long-term reliability
* Shielded toroidal power transformer for ultra low-noise performance
* Extremely rugged all-metal chassis ensures long life even under the most demanding conditions
* Designed in Germany. Manufactured under ISO9000 certified management system
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Behringer FBQ6200 31-Band Stereo Graphic Equalizer with FBQ Reviews