No matter what you play, or even if you're an engineer with a MIDI arsenal, you'll appreciate the way our FCB1010 helps you get the most out of your gear without tying up your hands or slowing down your performance.
On top of its impressive MIDI functions, it gives you two jacks for analog switching and rugged, road-proof construction.
* 3 new sets of 100 factory presets for more comfortable control of our V-AMP products, guitar workstations and BASS V-AMPs .
* Non-Latching Relay function, which provides the added possibility of controlling external analog equipment; when this function is activated, the relay switches are only closed as long as the Preset button is depressed.
* Quick access to the Pedal Calibration mode.
* An improved Tap Tempo function.
* 10 banks with 10 user-editable presets each.
* Two expression pedals with freely assignable MIDI channel, controller number and range.
* Five MIDI program change and two MIDI controller commands per preset (simultaneously transmittable).
* MIDI note-on commands transmittable for trigger and tap-tempo applications.
* Two programmable relay-controlled switch jacks, e.g. for amp channel selection.
* MIDI merge and sysex backup functions.
* Easily programmable in a standing position.
* Integrated power supplyno messy AC adapters.
Behringer FCB1010 MIDI Foot Controller Reviews