Create the most in-demand tube amp sounds or come up with your own! The sound of this analog guitar modeling preamp/stompbox with DI recording output was modeled after Tech21 Sansamp GT2*.
Use the GDI21 either for direct recording output with a speaker simulation or as a standard active direct injection box in bypass mode. The output is laid out on '' TS or balanced, gold-plated XLR connectors. A ground lift switch eliminates typical ground loop problems, and it runs on a 9 V battery or a DC power supply (not included). Go from clean or crunch to super-fat distortion in a matter of seconds.
• Analog guitar modeling preamp/stompbox with DI recording output
• Sound modeled after Tech21 Sansamp GT2
• Authentic V-TONE modeling technology for 3 classic guitar amps, 3 gain modes and 3 mic placements for a total of 27 configurations. Easily achieve the most sought-after tube amp sounds from clean, crunch to super-fat distortion
• Provides a truckload of great amps in a single stomp boxsimply choose your favourite sounds with a flick of a switch
• Precise level and drive control plus musical 2-band EQ for ultimate sound
• Dual DI mode for either direct recording output with speaker simulation or standard active direct injection box in bypass mode
• Output available on '' TS or balanced, gold-plated XLR connectors
• Ground lift switch eliminates typical ground loop problems
• Runs on 9 V battery or DC power supply (not included)
• High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
Behringer GDI21 VTONE Guitar Amp Modeler / Direct Recording Preamp Reviews