With three amp models, three modes and three speaker simulations, all based on pure analog circuitry with no digital components, the GM110 gives you 27 various authentic basic tones, supported by an original JENSEN / BUGERA' speaker and our revolutionary DYNAMIZER circuitry.
For additional sound-shaping power, the straight-ahead top panel with its attractive V-TONE-style knobs sports a drive control, a powerful and extremely musical 3-band EQ and a level control next to the three slide switches for amp, mode and speaker selection. Further, the GM110 features a serial effects loop for outboard processors or effects and a professional, balanced DI out with an XLR connector and a ground lift switch, which delivers the full preamp sound including all amp, mode, speaker, drive, EQ and level settings for recording applications or connection of an external power amp, plus a speaker out which automatically mutes the internal speaker.
In keeping with the tonal concept of our first analog modeling amp, we gave it a rugged enclosure with authentic black vinyl covering, oversized chrome steel corners and classy black grill cloth. As with all of our combos, the GM110 also features a generously proportioned power supply that won't buckle under when you crank it up.
• Powerful 30-Watt guitar amplifier, equipped with an original JENSEN / BUGERA' 10" guitar speaker
• Authentic V-TONE Analog Modeling for 3 classic guitar amps, 3 speaker simulation models plus 3 gain modesproviding you with 27 modeled sounds
• Patented* DYNAMIZER circuitry captures every nuance of your playing and lends tube-like compression to your tone
• Balanced direct out with XLR connector and ground lift delivers full preamplified sound including all amp, speaker, gain mode, drive, EQ and level settings for direct recording or connection of an external power amp/cabinet combination
• FX loop for external effects devices (rack effects, stomp boxes, wah-wah pedals, etc.)
• Extensive master section with dedicated 3-band EQ and master level control
• Wide-range drive control for super-fat sounds with any pickups
• Headphone output with speaker simulation lets you practice anywhere and at any time
• Additional 4 Ohm speaker out with automatic internal speaker mute
• Rugged construction for years of trouble-free use
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Behringer GM110 VTONE Guitar Analog Combo Reviews