This multi-functional Wah-Wah pedal offers everything you need for virtually all styles and sounds. Its sound was modeled after Dunlop Dimebag Darrell Signature Crybaby From Hell.
The heel-down frequency range is freely adjustable using Range control (440 Hz to 250 Hz), so you can use it even with bass guitars. An additional Fine Tune control allows high-end extension of sweep range for achieving incredibly bright, ultra-present tone. The musical Q control is provided for precise filter shaping and achieving vocal-like effects. The tunable boost function includes an On/Off switch that lets you push your licks up to the limit. We've included dual LED indicators for Effect On/Off and Boost On/Off at the tail of the pedal. Only ultra-low noise circuitry is used throughout for outstanding audio performance. Run your HB01 on a 9 V battery or a DC power supply (not included).
• Multi-functional Wah-Wah pedaloffers everything you need for all styles and sounds
• Sound modeled after Dunlop Dimebag Crybaby From Hell*
• Total optical control for wear-and-tear-free pedal operation (no mechanical pots and switches)
• Unique spring-back pedal mechanism with resistance adjustment for ultimate playing style (option to remove)
• Heel-down frequency range freely adjustable via Range control (440 Hz to 250 Hz) for use even with bass guitars
• Additional Fine Tune control allows high-end extension of sweep range for incredibly bright, ultra-present tone
• Ultra-musical Q control for precise filter shaping to achieve vocal-like effects
• Tunable boost function including On/Off switch to push your licks up to the limit
• Dual LED indicators for Effect On/Off and Boost On/Off at the tail of the pedal for total control
• Ultra-low noise circuitry for outstanding audio performance
• Runs on 9 V battery or DC power supply (not included)
• High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
Behringer HB01 Ultimate Wah Wah Pedal with Optical Control Reviews