Everything you need for studio-quality vocal processing is packed into the amazing MDX1600.
The Behringer MDX1600 Autocom Pro-XL Compressor is a dual-channel compressor/limiter/expander that will increase vocal presence and energy, compress mono or stereo signals without loss of high frequencies, and minimize dangerous signal peaks. Integrated dynamic enhancer, de-esser, and low-contour filter provide the utmost in signal enrichment. The MDX1600 features a stereo dynamic processor with couple function, auto and manual mode compression, and separate IRC expander/gate. Has accurate 12-point meters for in/out level and gain reduction, switchable +4dBu or -10dBV operating level, sidechain I/O, and servo-balanced XLR and 1/4" I/O. The Behringer MDX1600 Autocom Pro-XL Compressor takes up a single rackspace.
You Are Covered
We always strive to provide the best possible Customer Experience. Our products are made in our own MUSIC Group factory using state-of-the-art automation, enhanced production workflows and quality assurance labs with the most sophisticated test equipment available in the world.
As a result, we have one of the lowest product failure rates in the industry, and we confidently back it up with a generous 3-Year Warranty program.
• Switchable IKA (Interactive Knee Adaptation) program-adaptive compression circuitry combines the advantages of hard-knee and soft-knee characteristics
• Adjustable dynamic Enhancer with level meter for brilliant, lively audio even with heavy compression
• IGC (Interactive Gain Control) peak limiting circuitry combines clipper and program limiter for reliable and inaudible protection against signal peaks
• Switchable De-esser removes excessive sibilance from your vocal tracks
• IRC (Interactive Ratio Control) expander/gate circuitry for virtually inaudible noise suppression
• Automatically or manually adjustable attack and release times
• Switchable Low contour filter prevents "pumping" due to low-frequency dominated compression
• Stereo couple function with independent output level settings
• Switchable side chain input with monitor function
• Separate 12-segment LED meters for input/output levels and gain reduction
• Dedicated "traffic light" Threshold and Enhancer level displays
• Servo-balanced inputs and outputs with " TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
• High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
• Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|