This ultra-compact 9.5" microphone modeling preamp endows your vocals, guitars, bass or synth with low-noise tube-like warmth both in the studio and on stage.
Behringers authentic VTC Tube Modeling technology lets you effortlessly recreate the warmth of vacuum tubes. The MIC800 is equipped with BEHRINGERfs sophisticated output limiter, which prevents the output signal from being distorted. A dedicated Low Cut filter eliminates unwanted noise such as floor rumble. +48 V phantom power and 20 dB Pad are provided for utmost flexibility, plus a vintage-style VU meter enables precise level indication. Long-term reliability is guaranteed with our high-quality potentiometers and illuminated switches. BEHRINGERfs renowned ultra low-noise audio operational amplifiers offer outstanding sound performance. In addition, all Mini Series models can be stacked on top of each other to create an ultra-compact signal processing solution.
• High-end preamplifier for all microphone, instrument and line-level sources. Perfectly complements studio-grade condenser mics
• Ultra-flexible Preamp Modeling allows you to quickly optimize your recordings
• Choose between 16 preamp voicings designed for electric and acoustic guitars, keyboards, bass guitars, drums, vocals, etc.
• Authentic VTC Tube Modeling technology creates the warmth of vacuum tubes
• Equipped with BEHRINGERfs sophisticated output limiter—prevents the output signal from being distorted
• Dedicated Low Cut filter eliminates unwanted noise, e.g. floor rumble
• +48 V phantom power and 20 dB Pad for utmost flexibility
• Vintage-style VU meter for precise level indication
• High-quality potentiometers and illuminated switches for long-term reliability
• Ultra low-noise audio operational amplifiers offer outstanding sound performance
• All Mini Series models can be stacked on top of each other to create an ultra-compact signal processor solution
• High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
|Product Condition||Open Box|
Behringer MIC800 Ultra-Compact Mic Modeling Preamp (Open Box) Reviews