• Premium 2-channel battle DJ mixer for the most demanding turntablist, remixer and digital DJ
• Fully VCA-controlled cross and channel faders for utmost reliability and noise-free audio
• Replaceable, long-life Ultraglide crossfader with up to 500,000 life cycles
• Direction-reverse and adjustable crossfader curve control
• 2 Phono/Line inputs with individual gain controls
• Premium phono preamp for superior detail and ultimate punch
• Mic input with XENYX mic preamp and 2-band tone control
• Cue function with channel 1/2 PFL option
• Highly accurate 10-segment level meters
• Gold-plated RCA connectors for highest signal integrity
• Extensive TRS and RCA outputs for flexible connectivity
• High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
• Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Designed with both the professional and entry-level DJ in mind, the NOX101 provides RCA inputs for turntables, tapedecks and CD players, plus professional grade features such as a balanced TRS mic input with our legendary XENYX preamp,and balanced (as well as unbalanced) outputs for connecting to power amps or active loudspeaker systems.
If the NOX101 had a middle name it would be "easy." The intuitive layout makes it easy to operate right out of the box. Beneath its elegant exterior lies the heart of a 2-channel DJ battle mixer complete with 3-band channel EQ, making the NOX101 the "go-to" mixer for the beginner DJ seeking versatility, ease of use and affordability.
When you hook up a NOX Series DJ mixer, you're adding the ultimate modern touches to your rig at a price that will leave you with money left over. The superior build quality and rugged components in this mixer means you can count on it for many years to come, and we stand behind it with one of the best warranty plans in the industrya full 3-years!
Compose. Record. Mix. Share.
TRACKTION 4 puts the fun back into the creative process, so we're including it free of charge with select BEHRINGER products. This powerful, yet easy-to-use music production software is unlike anything you've seen before, putting everything you'll need on your desktop, on a single-screen - without the sea of drop down and hidden menus common to most other DAWs. And TRACKTION doesn't limit the number of tracks you can record, or the number of effects you can use. In fact, the only limitation is your Mac or PC computer's processing power. Recording and editing couldn't be easier; simply drag, drop, cut, copy or paste. Once your magnum opus is finished, share it with other "Tracktioneers" so they can listen, collaborate and edit.
Here are just a few of TRACKTION 4's outstanding features:
• Native FX plug-ins ranging from dynamics to modulation, reverb and more
• Support for available third party AU, VST and VSTi plug-ins
• Mix Automation
• Safe Record
• Loop Recording
• 64-bit, 192 kHz Mix Engine
• Audio Clip manipulation
• MIDI Editor
• Filters - Volume / Pan, Level Meter, 4-Band EQ, Aux Send & Return and FX
• Export to a variety of formats such as .wav, .aif, and .mp3