We proudly introduce a BEHRINGER first: a compact 500-Watt power mixer with everything you need to get your sound to your audiencejust plug in your instruments and microphones, add a pair of speakers and you're ready to go.
But that's just the beginning. The PMH2000 comes with a built-in 2 x 250-Watt power amplifier and a flexible master section, including two 9-band graphic equalizers that can be assigned to left and right main mix or to main mix and monitor out, augmented by a switchable low-cut filter for channels 1-6. Both graphic EQs feature an in/out switch for quick comparisons or bypassing. Power amp inputs are available for connecting external mixers or sound sources, and there are three preamp outputs for added flexibility. A footswitch connector allows you to remotely bypass the effects section with a standard footswitch. The main and monitor sections each feature individual level controls, a 5-segment LED level meter and a master effects send level control. In addition, the integrated limiter offers effective protection against speaker overloads.
Last but not least, the PMH2000 sports a built-in 24-bit effects unit based on our award-winning VIRTUALIZER PRO and MODULIZER PRO effects processors, giving you 99 great-sounding presets ranging from standard reverb and delay to more unusual algorithms like Vinylizer, Magic Pitch, Vocal Distortion and Space Radio, plus a number of useful combinations. Needless to say, all of this is enclosed in a compact, rugged enclosure with tough vinyl covering with high-impact protective corners and a practical handle. And all with BEHRINGER technology inside, ensuring years and years of trouble-free use, no matter what you put it through.
• 2 x 250-Watt (500 Watts bridge mode) power amp with full protection
• Ultra low-noise ULN design, highest possible headroom, ultra-transparent audio
• 10-channel mixer section comprising six mono and three stereo channels plus separate tape return channel
• 9 state-of-the-art, studio-grade IMP "Invisible" Mic Preamps
• Switchable +48 V phantom power for condenser microphones
• 12 balanced high-headroom line inputs
• Effective, extremely musical 3-band EQ, switchable pad and peak LED's on all mono channels
• 9-band stereo graphic EQ allows precise frequency correction of monitor and main mixes
• Main level and monitor level controls with precise, 5-digit LED level meter
• Integrated 24-bit digital stereo FX processor with 99 outstanding VIRTUALIZER presets including reverb, delay, chorus, flanger, vocal distortion, vinylizer and more plus 1 kHz test tone generator
• Optional stereo (main L/R) or double mono (main/monitor) operation possible
• Multi-functional stereo preamp outputs and stereo power amp inputs for added flexibility
• Professional speaker connectors (compatible to NEUTRIK SPEAKON)
• Extremely rugged construction ensures long life even under the most demanding conditions
|SKU||PMH2000 *OPEN BOX|
|Product Condition||Open Box|
Behringer PMH2000 Powered Mixer W/ Digital Effects (Open Box) Reviews