Adding to the list of "big-mixer" features are: our awesome XPQ 3D surround effect, stereo 7-band graphic EQ with FBQ Feedback Detection, dual 12-segment LED output level meters as well as faders for precise level control of mono, main 1, monitor 1 & 2 and FX1 & 2 send outputs. The dedicated mono output with adjustable low-pass filter can be used to feed an external subwoofer. Plus, there are BEHRINGER's Speaker Processing function, stereo power amp inserts and a Phones/Ctrl R output with dedicated level control for headphones or powered monitors.
The PMH5000 features 12 balanced low-impedance mic inputs with state-of-the-art IMP "Invisible" Mic Preamps plus balanced high-impedance line inputs for direct connection of line sources or high-output instruments. Its full-featured channel strips include input level trim controls, signal and clip LED indicators, ultra-musical 3-band EQs with semi-parametric mid control, dual monitor sends, dual FX sends, mute and PFL functions plus high-quality 60-mm logarithmic faders for exact signal level control. Mono channels also include low-cut filters, inserts for connecting external processors and A/B switching for selecting the " TRS or RCA input connectors (channels 13 - 16). The separate CD/Tape input lets you connect a line-level stereo source and the standby switch instantly mutes channels 1 - 12, so you can play music during your breaks without having to change the fader positions and lose your mix. The super-rugged carrying handle makes it easy to transport while professional SPEAKON connectors ensure outstanding performance and reliable connection.
• Super-compact 2 x 400-Watt (800 Watts bridged mode) stereo powered mixer
• Revolutionary and patented COOLAUDIO Amplifier Technology: Enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-light weight
• Ultra-compact dimensions at nearly half the weight of conventional powered mixers means no more lugging around dead weight
• 20-channel mixer section comprised of 12 mono and 4 stereo channels plus separate tape returns
• 2 independent 24-bit stereo FX processors with 99 outstanding VIRTUALIZER presets including reverb, delay, chorus, flanger and more
• Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection System instantly reveals critical frequencies for easy feedback removal
• 12 high-quality IMP "Invisible" Mic Preamps with switchable +48 V phantom power for condenser microphones
• Effective, extremely musical 3-band EQ, switchable low cut filter and clip LEDs on all mono channels
• Stereo 7-band graphic EQ allows precise frequency correction of monitor or main outputs
• Voice Canceller function removes singer's voice from recordings for Karaoke applications
• Selectable stereo (main L/R), double mono (main/monitor) or bridged mono amplifier operation mode
• Speaker Processing function adjusts frequency response to match professional speaker systems like BEHRINGER EUROLIVE series etc.
• Standby switch mutes all mic input channels during breaks while background music is provided via tape inputs
• Breathtaking XPQ 3D stereo surround effect for more vitality and enhanced stereo image
• Adjustable stereo CD/tape input for connecting external line sources
• Multi-functional stereo preamp outputs for added flexibility
• Internal switch-mode power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V), noise-free audio, superior transient response and lowest possible power consumption
• Extremely rugged construction ensures long life even under the most demanding conditions
|New - On Clearance|