Along with 6 high-quality balanced low-impedance mic preamps, there are balanced high-impedance line inputs for direct connection of line sources or high-output instruments. Each PMH660M channel features a monitor send, an FX send and a switchable -30 dB pad.
The PMH660M also has "big mixer" features like a 24-bit/46 kHz effects processor with 99 great-sounding VIRTUALIZER presets, two 7-band graphic EQs (one each for the main and monitor signals), FBQ Feedback Detection and dual 5-segment LED output level meters. Plus, it features a standby switch that mutes all mic channels, so you can play music during your breaks without having to change the channels' volume controls and lose your mix. Adding to the list of features are the integrated Voice Canceller which removes vocals for karaoke applications, BEHRINGER's Speaker Processing function for enhanced performance with BEHRINGER EUROLIVE or other professional speaker systems and professional SPEAKON connectors. The integrated carrying handle makes it easy to transport.
• Super-compact 2 x 300-Watt (600 Watts bridged mode) dual mono powered mixer
• Revolutionary COOLAUDIO Amplifier • Technology: Enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-light weight
• Ultra-compact dimensions at nearly half the depth and weight of conventional powered mixers means no more lugging around dead weight
• 8-channel mixer section comprised of 6 mono channels plus separate tape returns
• 24-bit FX processor with 99 outstanding VIRTUALIZER presets including reverb, delay, chorus, flanger and more
• Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection System instantly reveals critical frequencies for easy feedback removal
• 6 high-quality mic preamps with switchable +48 V phantom power for condenser microphones
• Effective, extremely musical 3-band EQ, switchable pad and clip LEDs on all channels
• Dual 7-band graphic EQ allows precise frequency correction of monitor and main outputs
• Voice Canceller function removes singer's voice from recordings for Karaoke applications
• Selectable double mono (main/main, main/monitor) or bridged mono amplifier operation mode
• Speaker Processing function adjusts frequency response to match professional speaker systems like BEHRINGER EUROLIVE series etc.
• Standby switch mutes all input channels during breaks while background music is provided via tape inputs
• Adjustable aux input for connecting external signal sources
• Internal switch-mode power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V), noise-free audio, superior transient response and lowest possible power consumption
• Extremely rugged construction ensures long life even under most demanding conditions
• Rack mount brackets included
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|