The PMH880S is our top-of-the-line box-type powered mixer. It features 10 channels (6 mono + 2 stereo) plus stereo tape returnsgiving you the capacity to handle small bands or events with several microphones plus various playback devices. Its 2 x 400-Watt (800 Watts bridged mode) COOLAUDIO amplifier delivers massive power and flexibility for a wide variety of house and monitor speaker configurations.
With our revolutionary COOLAUDIO amplifier technology you get enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-light weight delivered in an ultra-compact mixer that is nearly half the depth and weight of conventional powered mixers.
Along with 8 high-quality balanced low-impedance mic preamps, there are balanced high-impedance line inputs for direct connection of line sources or high-output instruments. Each PMH880S channel features a monitor send and two FX sends. Mono channels also include a switchable -30 dB pad.
The PMH880S also has "big mixer" features like two independent 24-bit/46 kHz effects processors, each with 99 great-sounding VIRTUALIZER presets, an integrated Voice Canceller which removes vocals for karaoke applications, a stereo 7-band graphic EQ with FBQ Feedback Detection, dual 5-segment LED output level meters plus an aux line input with level control. The integrated standby switch mutes all mic channels, so you can play music during your breaks without having to change the fader positions and lose your mix. BEHRINGER's Speaker Processing for enhanced performance with BEHRINGER EUROLIVE or other professional speaker systems gives a nice finishing touch. The integrated carrying handle makes it easy to transport while professional SPEAKON connectors ensure outstanding performance.
• Super-compact 2 x 400-Watt (800 Watts bridged mode) stereo powered mixer
• Revolutionary and patented COOLAUDIO Amplifier Technology: Enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-light weight
• Ultra-compact dimensions at nearly half the depth and weight of conventional powered mixers means no more lugging around dead weight
• 10-channel mixer section comprised of 6 mono and 2 stereo channels plus separate tape returns
• 2 independent 24-bit stereo FX processors with 99 outstanding VIRTUALIZER presets including reverb, delay, chorus, flanger and more
• Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection System instantly reveals critical frequencies for easy feedback removal
• 8 high-quality mic preamps with switchable +48 V phantom power for condenser microphones
• Effective, extremely musical 3-band EQ, switchable pad and clip LEDs on all mono channels
• Stereo 7-band graphic EQ allows precise frequency correction of monitor and main outputs
• Voice Canceller function removes singer's voice from recordings for Karaoke applications
• Selectable stereo (main L/R), double mono (main/monitor) or bridged mono amplifier operation mode
• Speaker Processing function adjusts frequency response to match professional speaker systems like BEHRINGER EUROLIVE series etc.
• Standby switch mutes all input channels during breaks while background music is provided via tape inputs
• Adjustable stereo aux input for connecting external signal sources
• Internal switch-mode power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V), noise-free audio, superior transient response and lowest possible power consumption
• Extremely rugged construction ensures long life even under most demanding conditions
• Rack mount brackets included
|SKU||PMH880S *OPEN BOX|
|Product Condition||Open Box|
Behringer PMH880S Ultra Compact 10 Channel Powered Mixer (Open Box) Reviews