If you need superior sound quality for small club gigs, churches or speeches, but want to keep the outboard gear to a minimumthen look no further than the EUROPOWER PMP530M. This 300-Watt 5-channel powered mixer weighs just 9.5 lbs (4.3 kg) and provides everything you need in one efficient, highly portable package. The PMP530M is ideally suited for vocal groups, small bands, churches, town halls, banquet rooms and much more.
Most powered mixers in this class tease you with maybe 100 or 200-Watts of peak output power. Not the PMP530Mthis bad boy comes armed to the teeth with 300-Watts of the cleanest power. Class-D amplifier and Switch Mode Power Supply technology make it possible by reducing the need for heavy transformers and massive heat sinks. The PMP530M's state-of-the-art design architecture keeps it cool as a cucumber for hours and hours of continuous operation.
So Easy to Operate
One of the PMP530M's most impressive features is its ease of use. Simply connect your passive loudspeakers to the rear panel jacks, plug the power cord into the wall and turn the unit on. Oops, be sure the Main volume control is set to zero first. Connect a microphone to the channel 1 XLR socket and speak or sing while adjusting the Channel 1 Level control until the Clip LED barely flickers. If it stays lit for more than a quick flash, you'll need to turn it down a little. Turn up the Main volume control and you should be able to hear yourself through the speakers. Follow the same procedure for the other channels and you are done. See, we told you it was easy!
Sometimes you may need to fine-tune the sound of a microphone or instrument. That's where you'll appreciate PMP530M's highly musical 2-band channel EQ. The Low control adjusts the amount of bass content in the signal (15 dB @ 80 Hz) and the High control adjusts the amount of treble (15 dB @ 12 kHz). Simply dial in the sound you like with these two controls. If the Clip LED stays on too long, or if it doesn't come on at all, readjust the Level control. Done.
Say Goodbye to Feedback
Nothing detracts from a perfect performance more than feedback. You know, those high-pitched squeals that drive both human beings and dogs over the edge. The PMP530M comes loaded with BEHRINGER's amazing FBQ Feedback Detection System, which automatically pinpoints trouble frequencies so you can snuff them out before youor your audiencego deaf. Just touch the FBQ button and watch as all feedback-related frequencies are indicated by red LEDs on the 7-band graphic EQ sliders. Pull the illuminated sliders down until the LEDs go out, and voilno more feedback!
The finishing touch to any performance comes with the proper application of effects. If every room on the planet were perfect, there would always be just the right amount of echo and reverb to make everything sound great. That's why almost anyone can sing in the shower; all those tile and glass surfaces cause the sound to bounce around and come back to you sounding much better than when they left. PMP530M's built-in 24-bit FX processor gives you 100 digital effect presets such as delay (echo), reverb, chorus and multi-FX you can apply to any channelwithout the need for expensive outboard gear. Now you don't have to stay in the shower to sound really good!
The Ins and Outs
The EUROPOWER PMP530M provides more connectivity than anything in its class. RCA Aux In jacks allow you to route an external signal to the main mix and control the volume with the Aux In Level control. This is an excellent way to add music from CD players, iPods or tape decks, etc. Handy Record Out jacks let you save your performance via any convenient recording device, analog or digital. The TRS Amp Insert jack can be used as an FX loop, allowing you to tap into your favorite external effects devices. Now that's versatility!
Small, Simple, Superb
Small, simple events call for a lightweight, simple powered mixer. Easy to learn and operate, the PMP530M provides an impressive feature set, typically found only on more expensive non-powered systems. If you're looking for high-quality audio performance coupled with power and incredible versatility, then the PMP530M is the powered mixer for you.
• Compact and rack-mountable 300-Watt powered mixer with Multi-FX processor
• Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-light weight
• Ultra-compact design at nearly half the depth and weight of conventional powered mixers means no more lugging around dead weight
• Ultra-low noise ULN design for highest possible headroom and ultra-transparent audio
• 5-channel mixer section features 5 mic/line channels plus separate CD/Tape input/output
• Integrated 24-bit digital FX processor with 100 awesome presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
• Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies for easy feedback removal
• 5 high-quality mic preamps with switchable Pad and Clip LEDs
• Effective, extremely musical 2-band EQ on all channels
• 7-band graphic EQ allows precise frequency correction
• 3 speaker outputs on 1/4" jack and professional speaker connectors
• Internal switch-mode power supply, noise-free audio, superior transient response and very low power consumption
• Rack mount brackets included
• High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
• Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Behringer PMP530M Ultra-Compact 300-Watt 5-Channel Powered Mixer Reviews