The amazing PMP580S Powered Mixer packs tremendous power (2 x 250 Watts stereo), while maintaining an incredible power-to- weight ratio. These mixers employ high-efficiency Class-D technology and a state-of-the-art switch-mode power supply, which significantly reduces weight and heat. The 10-channel PMP580S features 8 high-quality "Invisible" IMP mic preamps (2 of which also accept our ULM Digital Wireless Microphones, available separately), our "one-knob" compressors, 2 stereo channels and a 1/8" Aux Input for playing music from your smart devices. For that extra professional touch, we added a KLARK TEKNIK 24-bit Multi-FX processor with 25 presets including studio-class reverbs, delays, pitch shifter and various multi-effects, plus a 7-band stereo graphic EQ with our proprietary FBQ Feedback Detection System for the ultimate in feedback-free performance.
Behringer PMP580S Features
• Ultra-compact 2 x 250-Watt stereo powered mixer
• Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-light weight
• 8 "Invisible" IMP mic preamps with switchable +48 V phantom power for condenser microphones
• Ultra-high quality KLARK TEKNIK FX processor with 25 presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
• Studio-grade compressors with super-easy "one-knob" functionality and control LED for professional vocal and instrumental sound
• Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies for easy feedback removal
• "Wireless-ready" for high-quality BEHRINGER digital wireless system (not included)
• 10-channel mixer section features 6 mono and 2 stereo channels plus separate Aux input
• Effective, extremely musical 3-band EQ, switchable Pad and Clip LEDs on all mono channels
• Stereo 7-band graphic EQ allows precise frequency correction of monitor and main outputs
• Selectable stereo (main L/R), double mono (main/monitor) amplifier operation
• Speaker Processing function adjusts frequency response to match professional speaker systems like BEHRINGER EUROLIVE series, etc.
• Standby switch mutes all input channels during breaks while background music is provided via Aux input
• Adjustable stereo Aux input for connecting external signal sources
• Internal switch-mode power supply, noise-free audio, superior transient response and very low power consumption
• Rack mount brackets included
• 3-Year Warranty Program*
• Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Class D Massive Power
Thanks to our revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology, we are able to provide you with enormous power and incredible sonic performance in an easy-to-use, ultra-portable and lightweight package. Class-D amplification makes all the difference, offering the ultimate in energy efficiency and eliminating the need for heavy power supplies and massive heat sinks. This amazing technology makes it possible to design and build extremely-powerful products that are significantly lighter in weight than their traditional counterparts, while using less energy and protecting the environment.
The powerful PMP580S is the very model of simple, but stunning performance with 2 x 250-Watt (selectable as Main L/Main R, or Main/Monitor), for a combined total of 500 Watts. Whether the center of attention happens to be a jam band at the local blues club, a folk trio in the park, or the men's choir at a special event the PMP580S can handle it all with ease! This sonic versatility also makes it an excellent choice for churches, where vocals and stereo recordings often share face time.
KLARK TEKNIK - The Reverb that Made History
KLARK TEKNIK is recognized worldwide as one of the most prestigious British audio companies, with a 40-year pedigree and even a TEC Lifetime Achievement Award to back it up. The Company has designed and manufactured products for world-class artists, and their legendary DN780 reverb processor is considered by leading audio engineers around the world as the industry standard. Check out their website to learn more about KLARK TEKNIK's legendary heritage. BEHRINGER is proud to incorporate custom-engineered KLARK TEKNIK effects into their products. Featuring 100 world-class presets to choose from including reverb, chorus, flange, delay, pitch shift and many other amazing effects, KLARK TEKNIK created the 24-bit, studio-grade effects engine for BEHRINGER to give your performance that truly professional finishing touch.
FBQ - Totally Feedback-Free
For more than 20 years, BEHRINGER has designed and manufactured some of the most successful FBQ Feedback Elimination processors. Now you can own and enjoy the benefits of this technology, as we have integrated the revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection System into this product, so your sound system is completely feedback-free, allowing you to focus on your performance. Utilizing an ultra-fast feedback detection system, this ingenious circuitry helps you recognize and tame feedback frequencies immediately. When feedback is sensed in a specific frequency range, the LED on the associated EQ fader illuminates, showing you at a glance which fader to lower to overcome the feedback. That simple!