Small - but Mighty!
The PPA500BT might look small, and the super-light weight makes it amazingly easy to carry- but it's really BIG on power and features. The internal 500-Watt stereo amplifier is capable of driving the detachable loudspeakers to rich-sounding and room-filling volume levels. High-powered 8" woofers provide punchy low-end and articulate midrange, and the 1.35" aluminum-diaphragm compression drivers offer crystal-clear sonic reproduction.
Big on Bluetooth
We know your music lives on your phone, computer or tablet, so we've made it easy to access and play through the PPA500BT . With a simple swipe of your finger, you can instantly stream all of your favorite music from any Bluetooth-equipped device, such as your iPad, iPod, iPhone or tablet. Streaming music via Bluetooth Technology opens up a tremendous amount of available content, such as a virtually limitless array of online radio-channels, multimedia providers and much more. Imagine that you have the whole PA at your fingertips; control the party from the dance floor or the background music comfortably from your chair. Simple, easy and amazing!
Own the Stage with Digital Wireless
Get wireless-ready with the built-in, dedicated connectivity of our ULTRALINK ULM Series wireless microphone system. Wireless gives you maximum freedom and mobility without the need to run cables. The highest-quality sound is provided thanks to the ULM's digital, license-free 2.4 GHz frequency spectrum.
The ULM wireless system combines professional-quality sound with simple setup and an intuitive interface for legendary audio performance right out of the box. Just plug in the ULM receiver "dongle", and instantly you have an exceptional wireless mic system. Freeing you from cables is the simply easy way to own the stage.
KLARK TEKNIK - The Reverb that Made History
KLARK TEKNIK is recognized worldwide as one of the most prestigious British audio companies, with a 40-year pedigree and even a TEC Lifetime Achievement Award to back it up. The Company has designed and manufactured products for world-class artists, and their legendary DN780 reverb processor is considered by leading audio engineers around the world as the industry standard. Check out their website to learn more about KLARK TEKNIK's legendary heritage.
BEHRINGER is proud to incorporate custom-engineered KLARK TEKNIK effects into their products. Featuring 100 world-class presets to choose from including reverb, chorus, flange, delay, pitch shift and many other amazing effects, KLARK TEKNIK created the 24-bit, studio-grade effects engine for BEHRINGER - to give your performance that truly professional finishing touch.
FBQ - Totally Feedback-Free
For more than 20 years, BEHRINGER has designed and manufactured some of the most successful FBQ Feedback Elimination processors. Now you can own and enjoy the benefits of this technology, as we have integrated the revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection System in this product, so your sound system is completely feedback-free, allowing you to focus on your performance. Utilizing an ultra-fast feedback detection system, this ingenious circuitry helps you recognize and tame feedback frequencies immediately. When feedback is sensed in a specific frequency range, the LED on the associated EQ fader illuminates, showing you at a glance which fader to lower to overcome the feedback. That simple!
You are in Control
Channels 1 - 2 feature our high-quality Invisible Mic Preamps (IMP), which have been praised for their transparency and headroom. A Level control is provided with a Clip LED, so you can dial in the perfect signal level. We've also provided a Pad switch for those occasions when you have to contend with "hotter" than normal input levels. Additionally, each channel has its own dedicated two-band EQ (Bass and Treble), Pan or Balance (allowing you to place the signal wherever you want within the stereo image) and an FX level control.
Everything You Need is Right Here
The EUROPORT PPA500BT has everything you need for virtually any medium to large gathering - a lightweight, 500-Watt "wireless-ready" 6-channel mixer-amplifier with +48 V phantom power that can handle 2 microphones, two stereo or 4 mono musical instruments and your favorite Bluetooth audio player. Plus, you get exceptional 2-band channel EQ - and a 5-band stereo graphic EQ with our revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection System.
The PPA500BT's two high-quality, detachable loudspeakers and our great-sounding XM1800S microphone (with all the cables and accessories) complete this amazingly powerful and versatile portable PA system. Everything you need packs tidily away in one ultra-lightweight "take-it-with-you" suitcase-style format.
You Are Covered
We always strive to provide the best possible Customer Experience. Our products are made in our own MUSIC Group factory using state-of-the-art automation, enhanced production workflows and quality assurance labs with the most sophisticated test equipment available in the world.
As a result, we have one of the lowest product failure rates in the industry, and we confidently back it up with a generous 3-Year Warranty program.
• Ultra-compact 500-Watt, 6-channel portable PA system
• Perfect for parties, schools, corporate and educational presentations, seminars, aerobics, auctioneers, working musicians, tour guides, weddings, etc.
• Enormous power, incredible sonic performance, and super-light weight means no more lugging around dead weight
• Extremely powerful 8'' woofers and 1.35'' aluminum-diaphragm compression drivers for incredible sound reproduction
• Connect your iPod, iPhone, iPad or any other MP3 player via Bluetooth
• "Wireless ready" for high-quality BEHRINGER digital wireless microphone system (not included)
• Ultra-high quality KLARK TEKNIK FX processor with 100 presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
• Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies for easy feedback removal
• 6-channel mixer section features 2 mono and 2 stereo channels
• 2 high-quality mic preamps with switchable +48 V phantom power for condenser microphones
• Effective, extremely musical 2-band EQ, switchable Pad and Clip LEDs on all mono channels
• Stereo 5-band graphic EQ allows precise frequency correction of main outputs
• Comes with a BEHRINGER XM1800S microphone, mic clip and 20' cables
• Integrated storage compartment for microphone, cables, and accessories
• "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy savings
• High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
• Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany