You can choose between 44.1 and 32 kHz output sample rates, activate or de-active the emphasis function or synchronize the device to an external clock. Several status LED's keep you well informed about current input and output signals...
The ULTRAMATCH enables problem-free communication between DAT recorders, samplers, hard disk recording systems, CD players and consoles with standard stereo digital interfaces. Three switchable inputs and three parallel outputs (AES/EBU as XLR and S/PDIF as RCA and optical) are available. Selecting an input with the front-panel switches routes the signal to all three outputs. This allows you, for example, to simultaneously make three digital copies from one master. In addition, the ULTRAMATCH can be externally synchronized via the BNC word clock input.
• Format conversion between professional and consumer modes, AES/EBU, S/PDIF, coaxial or optical
• Accepts any sample rate between 25 and 60 kHz
• Converts into 44.1 or 32-kHz output sample rates
• All three outputs (XLR, RCA, optical) simultaneously operational (splitter)
• "Copy Bit Killer" removes SCMS copy protection
• Balanced, galvanically isolated inputs and outputs
• Removes jitter and corrects off-tune, incorrect sample rates
• Digital patch bay
• Universal, external synchronization via word clock
• Bridges unformatted passages on DAT's and other media
• Manufactured under ISO9000 certified management system
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|