Like its predecessor, our new ULTRAMATCH enables you to transfer digital audio signals between devices with different sample rates, formats or interfaces, disable SCMS for 1:1 digital copies and remove dropouts or jitter from digital media....
Simultaneously operable outputs offer splitter functionality, and the 24-bit/96-kHz compatible SRC2496 now offers A/D and D/A conversion.
* Format conversion between AES/EBU and S/PDIF (coaxial or optical)
* Converts 30 kHz to 100 kHz sample rates into 32 kHz, 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz or 96 kHz
* High-quality signal output with 16-, 20- or 24-bit resolution
* Universal sample rate synchronization via wordclock or digital input
* Allows parallel A/D and D/A conversion at identical sample rate
* Removes jitter and corrects incorrect sample rates
* Allows direct manipulation of emphasis and copy-protection bits
* XLR, RCA and optical outputs simultaneously operational, inputs separately selectable
Behringer SRC2496 ULTRAMATCH PRO 24-Bit/96kHz A/D D/A Sample Converter Reviews