The SONIC ULTRAMIZERSU9920 stereo sound enhancement processor gives your music the additional dimension you've been looking for. This processor is the ultimate sound improvement tool for home recording studios, DJ systems, keyboard racks, web-casting plus 5.1 and hi-fi setups.
Behringer SU9920 Features• Dramatically improves your sound by adding clarity, dimension and depth
• Produces natural brightness through harmonic enhancement and tighter bass with increased punch through phase compensation
• Professional and home recording studios: brings out the full sound spectrum of your tracks, mixdown and mastering
• PA, nightclub and DJ systems: improves the performance of any sound system by adding sparkling high end and super-tight bass without the need for additional speakers or amps
• Churches and worship houses: dramatically increases voice intelligibility and your music gains presence
• Guitar, bass and keyboard rack: improves articulation and restores cutting power often lost in miking and amplification
• Broadcasting and webcasting: adds loudness and "live presence" even on small car or computer speakers
• 5.1 and hi-fi setups: DVDs become stunningly lifelike and the spatial dimension of your sound system increases dramatically
• Dedicated Low contour and Process controls per channel for ultimate sound enhancement
• Accurate 5-segment LED level meters for optimum performance
• Servo-balanced inputs and outputs with " TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
• 3-Year Warranty Program*
• Designed and engineered in Germany
The SU9920 provides increased clarity and punchy bottom end to your sound system. It improves the natural brightness through harmonic enhancement and adds density to the low frequencies through phase compensation. Dedicated Low contour and Process controls for each channel enable fast and easy setup as well as ultimate sound improvement.
Since the SU9920 has 2 independent channels, you can process a stereo signal or 2 mono signals, such as a bass guitar in one channel and a keyboard, vocal or guitar in the other. The ultimate sound enhancement tool for home and professional recording studios, DJ systems, PA systems and web-casting, the SONIC ULTRAMIZER SU9920 is also an amazing addition to your 5.1 surround and hi-fi setups.
In a studio environment, the SU9920 brings increased focus and clarity to your sessions, and is the ideal choice for mastering all of your recording projects. Even if you work primarily with a digital audio workstation, you can easily add a touch of professional high-end polish to your music by using the remarkable SU9920 during the final mastering process.
Using the SU9920 in live sound applications is the perfect way to give your sound system stunning clarity and incredible low-end punch and with only 2 controls per channel, you'll master dialing it up in no time at all! The Process knob controls how much of the high-frequency content is processed, with a maximum level boost of +12 dBu at 5 kHz. Likewise, the Low Contour knob controls how much of the low-frequency content is processed, with a maximum level boost of +12 dBu at 50 Hz. With these 2 simple dials, you can make major signal quality improvements and bring out the very best in your sound system whether you're mixing a duo at the coffee house, or dialing a massive outdoor concert!
In public facility applications, such as churches, meeting halls, and other predominantly spoken-word venues, the SU9920 dramatically increases vocal intelligibility, so the speaker's message is clearly heard all the way to the back of the room. Musical performance in these applications also benefit from SU9920 enhancement, exhibiting increased punch, definition and high-end presence even at surprisingly low volume levels.
Behringer SU9920 Ultra Stereo Sound Enhancement Processor, New Reviews