The TU100 gives you 7 different tuning modes, including Regular, Flat, Double Flat and Chromatic mode. A precise 7-segment LED and 11-point Stream Meter guarantee accurate tuning.
You can adjust the reference tone in the range between 438 and 445 Hz, plus there is a mute function for silent tuning.
We have also included a status LED for effect On/Off and battery check, and you can run your TU100 on a 9 V battery or a DC power supply (not included). For absolutely noise-free operation, a first-class electronic On/Off switch is integrated.
• Gives you 7 different tuning modes including Regular, Flat, Double Flat and Chromatic mode
• Precise 7-segment LED and 11-point Stream Meter guarantee accurate tuning
• Reference tone adjustable from 438 Hz to 445 Hz
• Mute/bypass function for silent tuning
• Status LED for effect on/off and battery check
• Runs on 9 V battery or DC power supply (not included)
• First-class electronic On/Off switch for noise-free operation
• High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Behringer TU100 CHROMATIC Guitar/Bass Tuner Reviews