• Compact 40-input channel, 25-bus digital mixing console for Studio and Live application
• 16 MIDAS-designed, fully programmable mic preamps for audiophile sound quality
• 17 Fully automated motorized 100 mm faders allow for instant overview, powerful scene management and DAW control
• 8 XLR outputs plus 6 additional line in/outputs, 2 phones connectors and a talkback section with integrated or external mic
• Individual and dynamic LCD Scribble Strips on all channels and buses creating easy assignment and intuitive channel distinction
• 32 x 32 channel USB 2.0 audio interface, with DAW remote control emulating HUI* and Mackie Control*
• iPad* and iPhone* apps for professional remote operation available free of chargeno host PC required
• High-resolution 7" day-viewable Color TFT for easy viewing of workflow components and parameters
• Main LCR, 6 matrix buses and all 16 mix buses each featuring inserts, 6-band parametric EQ's and full dynamics processing, plus 8 DCA and 6 mute groups
• Virtual FX rack featuring 8 true-stereo FX slots include high-end simulations such as Lexicon 480L* and PCM70*, EMT250* and Quantec QRS* etc.
• 40-Bit floating-point DSP features "unlimited" dynamic range with no internal overload and near-zero overall latency (0.8 msec)
• Powerful scene management for convenient handling of complex productions
• 48-channel Digital Snake ready*** via dual AES50 ports, featuring KLARK TEKNIK's SuperMAC networking capability for ultra-low jitter and latency
• USB type-A connector providing file storage and uncompressed stereo recordings plus show presets and system updates
• Dedicated and easy-to-use channel strip section with direct access controls and graphic user interface for intuitive workflow
• Additional user-definable control section allows to set up short-cuts to your favorite views or parameters
• ULTRANET connectivity for BEHRINGER's P-16 Personal Monitoring System*** plus AES/EBU stereo digital output and MIDI
• Networked remote control for show setups with on-screen software editor via Ethernet
• Built-in expansion port for audio interface cards or digital networking bridges
• Future firmware updates, incl. new FX "Plug Ins", downloadable from behringer.com free of charge
• Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
With the introduction of the new 2.0 firmware, we have not only dramatically improved the workflow, but also added all-new capabilities including "Acoustic Integration" for total connectivity and control of your speaker and In-Ear Monitor (IEM) systems.
Then we completely re-imagined the more than 50 onboard FX "Plug-Ins" and added classic processor examples based on "True Physical Modelling". We've also made the X32 even more flexible, with swappable expansion cards for connecting to other multi-channel audio networking via USB, ADAT, MADI and Dante protocols, in addition to the onboard ULTRANET and AES50 connectivity.
Above all, the X32 is designed to put the power of digital in your hands - without compromise.
Intuitive. Immediate. Natural.
X32 is your mind-to-sound interface the intersection of creativity and production. Whether you're accustomed to digital mixers or not, the X32's intuitive user interface offers a fluid mixing experience that instantly feels like home.
And then there is the X32's latest version 2.0 firmware. We've added new scene management features and EQ functions, including a 100-band Real Time Analyzer, flexible library import/export capability and faster FX editing.
We also included 16 new FX "Plug-Ins" which are based on True Physical Modeling of famous classic audio hardware. This process means that we essentially "rebuilt" classic analog gear in the digital domain.
And then we added the most amazing digital networking that allows you to connect to the new TURBOSOUND iQ speakers via simple CAT5 connection. We call it "Acoustic Integration".
This high-performance iQ Series also includes authentic acoustic modeling of some of the world's most famous speakers - all remote controllable from your X32.
This is the total solution you have been waiting for.
X32 serves the user a full complement of 25 long-throw, 100 mm motorized servo faders for primary mix control. Working in concert with the LCD Scribble Strips and TFT Display, the faders serve multiple functions while always keeping you informed.
Separate fader sections for inputs and groups/buses allow for convenient assignments from inputs to groups/buses.
With the ability to store up to 100 scenes, X32's motorized faders jump to life the moment a scene is recalled.
LCD Scribble Strips
X32's automated control surface is designed to present you with the control you need, when you need it.
A total of 29 programmable LCD Scribble Strips offer channel/bus identification that mirrors what is being controlled.
Use them to enter input/output tags, plus add icons you recognize at-a-glance. Then assign colors to create visual groups for immediate, on-?the-fly recognition of similar inputs.
Simple, elegant and effective - plus you'll never need masking tape again.
The X32 Channel Strip puts the most important channel processing parameters into one section so that no matter which channel you are working on, the controls are always the same.
This highly-efficient layout stems from BEHRINGER's decades of console design and input from our users. Optimized control illumination ensures a clear indication of levels or status from any viewing angle.
Illuminated rotary encoders and switches give you control of preamp settings, frequency shelving, dual dynamics sections, as well as multi-mode fully parametric EQ, bus sends, main, mono and stereo panning.
7" Main Display
X32's 7" day-viewable color TFT (Thin-Film Transistor) display shows the setting parameters you need when you need them.
Selected for its high-contrast performance and outdoor visibility, TFT is ideal for concert and open air festival venues. Flanked by high-precision, context-sensitive tactile encoders, the screen comes to life and immediately reports in high definition all adjustments applied to a wide range of parameters.
Intelligent design puts control of vital functions such as Effects, Metering, Routing and much more 1 or 2 button presses away.
*Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Their use neither constitutes a claim of the trademark nor affiliation of the trademark owners with MUSIC Group. Product names are mentioned solely as a reference for compatibility, effects and/or components. **Warranty details can be found at music-group.com.***P16 Personal Monitoring System and Digital Snake are not included.
The Behringer X32 Compact is a highly advanced digital mixer, with more features than we can even list. Call us at 877-435-4327 for special pricing today!