• 48-channel Digital Snake ready* via dual AES50 ports, featuring KLARK TEKNIK's SuperMAC networking capability for ultra-low jitter and latency
• 32 x 32 channel USB 2.0 audio interface
• iPad* and iPhone* apps for professional remote operation available free of chargeno host PC required
• 2 TRS outputs for local monitoring plus talkback mic input with trim control and front panel phones connector
• Main LCR, 6 matrix buses and all 16 mix buses featuring inserts, 6-band parametric EQ's and full dynamics processing, plus 8 DCA and 6 mute groups
• Virtual FX rack featuring 8 true-stereo FX slots include high-end simulations such as Lexicon 480L* and PCM70*, EMT250* and Quantec QRS* etc.
• Networked remote control for show setups with on-screen software editor via Ethernet
• Powerful scene management for convenient handling of complex productions
• USB type-A connector providing file storage and uncompressed stereo recordings plus show presets and system updates
• ULTRANET connectivity for BEHRINGER's P-16 Personal Monitoring System*
• Built-in expansion port for audio interface cards or digital networking bridges
• MIDI In/Out for remote scene recall or controlling other MIDI equipment
• Future firmware updates, incl. new FX "Plug Ins", downloadable from behringer.com free of charge
• 3-Year Warranty Program*
• Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Front Side Control
A set of front panel controls can be pre-configured by the engineer to enable a restricted amount of user interaction, while hiding away all the complexity. The rear panel expansion port allows inserting optional I/O cards to interface with existing networked audio infrastructure.
At the Heart of the X32 Core
The X32 CORE forms the nucleus of an ultra-flexible studio control room setup when paired with S16 I/O and P16 Personal Monitoring Systems in each tracking room. The built-in 32 x 32 USB recording interface, 8 stereo effects engines, zero-latency monitoring (independent from DAW) and 100% total recall deliver the tools to handle any project you dare to tackle.
Compose. Record. Mix. Share.
Tracktion is one of the world's fastest and easiest Digital Audio Workstations (DAW) for composing, recording, editing, mixing and sharing your music with the world. Featuring a single-screen interface, and pushing the envelope in design elegance, Tracktion brings together outstanding Pro DAW features, such as dynamic automation, unlimited track count, MIDI recording and support for VST and AU plug-ins. This powerful music production software gives you all the tools of an entire professional-grade recording studio. Learning a DAW has never been easier, thanks to their vast and readily available library of resources. As our way of saying "Thank You," when you register your XENYX X32 CORE at behringer.com, we'll reward you with a complimentary download code for the full version of Tracktion. Recording and editing couldn't be easier. To learn more, visit